Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I really think LTC may be done. I haven't left anything in the big 3 lately, just using to buy alts and all I'm doing there is moving it between 5 or 6 as they move up and down. Ripple will take down bitcoin as #1 within a few months. When that happens I'm not sure if bitcoin will not crash. When people see it fall off the top I think the fear will cause a sale out. I just hope it doesn't bring it all down with it but if what's gone on since the last big dip is any indication, if you pick the right alt you can salvage profits and maybe make a little. I won't lie, its addictive to watch the ups and downs thru the day. Sometimes I'm watching coins I'm not even in go on little runs in the depth chart. I've picked up on a few patterns that show when the movers and shakers start playing a coin and I don't always hit them exactly right but I haven't done all that bad. My biggest deal is it seeing the top a d jumping ship to soon and missing profits.
    What makes you think Litecoin is done?

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    What makes you think Litecoin is done?
    Apparently it's not. Took a jump yesterday. But l thought the same though due to the founder selling off all his.

3. Member
    If I buy $1000 worth today and the price doubles tomorrow.. Is it easy to cash in for USD?

Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    Apparently it's not. Took a jump yesterday. But l thought the same though due to the founder selling off all his.
    Pretty good jump !!

I have had zero issues taking money out

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crc863 View Post
    If I buy $1000 worth today and the price doubles tomorrow.. Is it easy to cash in for USD?
    always buy when there is a scare..

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    always buy when there is a scare..
    -
    yup; definitely buy on the dips......... on coinbase it’s pretty quick and easy to cash out(most of the time). Some of the other exchanges with atlcoins can take more time. But, doubling your money in one day on anything on coinbase would be surprising.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crc863 View Post
    Yes. You just hit the sell button. With coinbase it might take a few days for the transaction. Its not instant and thats one if the drawbacks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    Yes. You just hit the sell button. With coinbase it might take a few days for the transaction. Its not instant and thats one if the drawbacks for me.
    Yes.. A sell shows up in your Coinbase USD wallet almost immediately and then the transfer from there to your bank depends more on your bank I think. Several times I have done it, it has gone into my credit union the same day.

Here are my latest adventures, dropped some in Ripple, Deep Brain Chain, Request Network and my favorite is currently VeChain. I’ve been shilling that one hard to my buddies since .60. They finally bought some at $5+ lol
    they have I guess you could call it a dividend coin coming out soon, where you’ll get Thor Power just for holding VeChain. There still plenty of room to grow, this is my long term HODL. They are rebranding the Co probably sometime next week to VET. As of posting this it’s trading at $6.50ish.
    VEN = WIN
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    1998 Mariner EFI 200 HP 2.5
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

Quote Originally Posted by JBigBoss View Post
    Here are my latest adventures, dropped some in Ripple, Deep Brain Chain, Request Network and my favorite is currently VeChain. I’ve been shilling that one hard to my buddies since .60. They finally bought some at $5+ lol
    they have I guess you could call it a dividend coin coming out soon, where you’ll get Thor Power just for holding VeChain. There still plenty of room to grow, this is my long term HODL. They are rebranding the Co probably sometime next week to VET. As of posting this it’s trading at $6.50ish.
    VEN = WIN
    Have some Ripple BTC and LTC. Ripple is on Poloniex. got in on it at .61. Where you get the Vechain?
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

11. Member
    Problem right now is getting signed up and verified to buy anything. I've tried several different recommended sites and some are not even letting anyone new sign up. Other than Coinbase, it's pretty difficult to get going anywhere. I'd like to invest in some Ripple or other coins but just can't get going.

Quote Originally Posted by dchance View Post
    Have some Ripple BTC and LTC. Ripple is on Poloniex. got in on it at .61. Where you get the Vechain?

i got a good chunk at .60 cents, and another good chunk at $1.50

then i just keep buying a little here and there when i can, ive bought all the way up to just over $6. i wish would have heard about the Thor Node sooner, since you need 10k for the bonus bucks. But you still get paid just for having some.

I like the idea of holding VEN and getting free money, so thats my plan just to keep adding to it every week. Even if its just 5-10 more coins, i tell myself, thats 5-10 more you didnt have at that price vs a higher price.

Im not sure when Thor comes out ive heard soon, and then ive heard June?

some good info on Vechain at the subreddit

I see Jim Breyer Billionare and early investor of Facebook is now invested too, the more i read about vechain the more i like.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

see it is not offered on Poloniex. I do not have a binance account. see VEN is coming down, might be a good time to get in???
    i got a good chunk at .60 cents, and another good chunk at $1.50

then i just keep buying a little here and there when i can, ive bought all the way up to just over $6. i wish would have heard about the Thor Node sooner, since you need 10k for the bonus bucks. But you still get paid just for having some.

I like the idea of holding VEN and getting free money, so thats my plan just to keep adding to it every week. Even if its just 5-10 more coins, i tell myself, thats 5-10 more you didnt have at that price vs a higher price.

Im not sure when Thor comes out ive heard soon, and then ive heard June?

some good info on Vechain at the subreddit

I see Jim Breyer Billionare and early investor of Facebook is now invested too, the more i read about vechain the more i like.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/
    Derek Chance

see it is not offered on Poloniex. I do not have a binance account. see VEN is coming down, might be a good time to get in???
    its on Binance and Gate the 2 i trade on.

if you need a referral code for either let me know!

Sweet if its coming down i made a few more to my stack its payday after all!
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

its on Binance and Gate the 2 i trade on.

if you need a referral code for either let me know!

Sweet if its coming down i made a few more to my stack its payday after all!
    binance isn't letting anyone sign up at the moment
    Derek Chance

16. Member
    Gatehub, Kucoin, Binance are taking people if you catch it right

binance isn't letting anyone sign up at the moment

try signing up via my referral link, seems like i heard that was working for some doing it that way.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11503591

Referral ID 11503591
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

no go. message posted from Jan 5th that they are not taking newbies at the moment
    Derek Chance

no go. message posted from Jan 5th that they are not taking newbies at the moment

heres one for Gate they hve been solid for me, i sent my buddy here too when Binance wasnt taking earlier in the year either.

https://gate.io/signup/636035
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

20. Member
    Binance is taking a few a day. You just have to ping it every so often. I hit it right a few days ago and got in.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334