Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    it even warns you when you set a stop you might not get your stop sell..

I used a stop limit one time and it sold immediately for exactly that price. Took 2 days to confirm the transaction but i got my money even tho the price at the time i got it was way lower. You aint gotta wait for a buyer like a stock. Cant even compare this type stuff with any stock doesnt work even close to a regular market. Thats what turns regular investors off they cant control it at all. I wont use a stop again for sure but it worked on a downslide to the penny of what i told it to do. Then i had to go thru the trouble of waiting for it to hit my account and buy it back- by then i lost a bit getting it back. Way too volatile. But i guess in reality it works like the stock market does in theory is a good way to look at it. You set a stop at $90 when its at $200 and it crashes to $70 in an hour you sold it at $90.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Lite will be back for the weekend

4. Member
    Bull run is coming buy now, while its dipping

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    I used a stop limit one time and it sold immediately for exactly that price. Took 2 days to confirm the transaction but i got my money even tho the price at the time i got it was way lower. You aint gotta wait for a buyer like a stock. Cant even compare this type stuff with any stock doesnt work even close to a regular market. Thats what turns regular investors off they cant control it at all. I wont use a stop again for sure but it worked on a downslide to the penny of what i told it to do. Then i had to go thru the trouble of waiting for it to hit my account and buy it back- by then i lost a bit getting it back. Way too volatile. But i guess in reality it works like the stock market does in theory is a good way to look at it. You set a stop at $90 when its at $200 and it crashes to $70 in an hour you sold it at $90.

6. Member

7. Banned

8. Member
    are you ready!

9. Member
    I can't get my freaking ID verified!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    I can't get my freaking ID verified!
    not good try another traider

11. Member
    I've had a coinbase account for several months without any problems. The last 2 days I've been trying to open a gdax account. gdax is supposed to be part of coinbase but I can't get an account set up. Trying to sign in I get all the way up to the step where you create a photo ID. It will not take the photo or let me go any further in the process. Anyone else having similar problems

Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    are you ready!
    Didn’t you read the link this stuff is never going anywhere !! LoL

13. Banned
    Buying and selling is fun, but mining is more fun.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrasport80 View Post
    I've had a coinbase account for several months without any problems. The last 2 days I've been trying to open a gdax account. gdax is supposed to be part of coinbase but I can't get an account set up. Trying to sign in I get all the way up to the step where you create a photo ID. It will not take the photo or let me go any further in the process. Anyone else having similar problems
    A lot of the exchanges have been having issues lately because of the large amount of traffic the last couple days. Coinbase has shut down trading at times for different reasons as have other exchanges. There are so many people trying to get verified right now that it is causing a log jam. I'm hoping this is a good thing and people are all scrambling to get on and are going to start buying and jack these prices to the moon.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Buying and selling is fun, but mining is more fun.

what sys are you using and how many? your roi for the year?

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrasport80 View Post
    So your adding your DL in the ID section? I haven't and was wondering if everybody was doing it.

17. Member
    Yes, It is asking for a photo of the front and back of my DL. Then the next step is photo ID of me.

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    So your adding your DL in the ID section? I haven't and was wondering if everybody was doing it.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    what sys are you using and how many? your roi for the year?
    That's just my gaming rig mining with 2x 1080ti's. I have a dedicated 8x 1080ti mining rig going as well. The 8x setup cost me right at $6000. It took ~3 months of mining, give or take a week or so, to pay it off, that includes electricity costs. I average around $9 per day per card after electricity costs, so, $72 a day, or roughly $500 a week. Pure profit. It's been profit mining since August. I'm about ready to build a second 8 card rig.

My end goal is 64 cards churning and burning 24/7. Figure I'll need a dedicated 200+ amp circuit ran to the house for just over 10,000 watts of draw.

19. Banned
    Attached Images Attached Images

20. Member

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast