Thread: Flipover Mods

Flipover Mods

I redid my Eskimo Quick Flip 2 last year to make it more user friendly and organized. First thing I did was take out the metal bar holding the seats and created a "deck" for it. I added a storage compartment under each seat, one behind the seats where I throw my tip up and rod bags, a hole for my 5 gallon bucket and then a storage area between the seats for my Mr. Buddy heater, propane tanks and battery. I added some LED lights on two of the poles to light the fishing area and also the seat area that are controlled by 2 separate switches and also two cup holders and a USB port for charging phones on all day trips. It did make the shack somewhat heavier but is more comfortable and organized (everything isn't sliding around under the seats. Auger and minnows go on the four wheeler or just sit on the deck when walking out. I'm trying to get some pictures up for you to check it out.

2. Member
    Do you have any pictures of the mods you did or the completed product? I have a Quick Flip 2 that I would like to mod to make a little more user friendly.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

3. Member
    I'm trying to get the pictures to load but it won't let me post them with my phone. Will keep trying or send me a pm with your number and I'll text them to you

4. Member
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

Pretty cool!
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat