Thread: Ultrex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    All I need to know is if anyone will be coming out with something equal or better than the Ultrex within the next three months.
    Probably not. The Lowrance/Garmin noise is just that at this time -- I think?
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

I heard that as well about Lowrance in development of a troller. I heard it wasnt something that would be released any time soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonestrollingmotor View Post
    Probably not. The Lowrance/Garmin noise is just that at this time -- I think?

3. Member
    I love mine, I hate that the direction drive cable broke on my first one with 3 months use! Praying the second one will be ok!

4. Member
    I took a survey and you could tell it was from motor guide by the questions. And you could tell it was about making a competitor to the ultrex. Made me think from some of the questions that the goal is more thrust from same voltage and a little less price. But that was my take away from it based on the questions asked. So it's just my opinion and I'm probably very wrong, usually am. But the bigger question would be a time frame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123