Garmin Feature Matrix

I've seen some smaller charts comparing features of different units, but wondered if Garmin has produced a more comprehensive chart listing features down the left and units across the top with annotations in the columns regarding implementation. I saw one Doug Vahrenberg did for Humminbird and it was very informative. Wouldn't mind seeing one for Lowrance products too. This would be similar to what Garmin did with their transducer compatibility guide. Great tool.

I'm talking about screen size, resolution, power consumption, # network ports, Panoptix compatibility, transducer ports and type (8 or 12), frequencies supported, types of sharing and how done. I think some companies call such a document a Buyers Guide.
    Last edited by LWINCHESTER2; 12-03-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

2. Member
    Would like something like this also. For those of us that constantly tinker with our setup it would be a great aid.With so many options it is difficult to ascertain exactly the best route a user can take. Most important is to ensure its accuracy.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig