Gambler Factory Visit

Well I finally made it to Florida last week to see my father in law's trailer at Inverness. We didn't get to fish very much but I did get to make it over to the Maritec factory and I would like to say thank you to the guys at the plant. They walked me through the plant and showed me the different processes that the boats go through from start to finish. They had 3 Sterlings in different stages of build and a lot of salt water boats on the lines. I even saw the new 20 foot prototype but it doesn't have a motor on it at this time and was covered up in a side building. I was told one of the Sterlings was going to Kentucky and the other two were going to Japan. I got me a new hat and some parts for my Intimidator and they through in a couple of can koozies for free. Everyone was super nice and it really made my vacation.

Thanks for the tour.

Good to hear, I want to do a Gambler get together here and do a tour with the group that shows up

3. Member
    How did your hunting trip go lil red ? Did you see many deer ?

Trip was good stayed at my buddies place in Collinwood. Had to climb those dadgum Hills just to sit in the tree and only saw 7 Deer all week none of which I shot, all does and 1 2 inch lil spike

5. Member
    catch and release, right

Quote Originally Posted by cripplesnake View Post
    catch and release, right
    sure seemed like fishing, not hunting

7. Member
    How did the 20 look and did they mentioned any type of possible release date.

When I picked up my Sterling last fall I was told that 20 footer was on a far back burner, and may or may not come to fruition.

9. Member
    Unfortunately it didn't look like anything would be happening with the 20 footer any time soon. It was sitting in the parts building covered up with some banners and stuff laying on it and no motor. The guy who was showing me around said that they were working on developing a new offshore fishing boat that was either 40 or 50 foot, I can't remember which but it was going to be big.