Mega Bluetooth wireless remote??

So just curious how many guys have actually received their wireless remote which hummingbird promised as part of buying their unit back like 9 months ago... I only ask because I have now been waiting 8 months and still have never recieved it. In all honesty I don't even really want or need it but it sure chaps my a** when someone promises you something in a deal and never delivers as promised....

2. Member
    I didn't get mine yet either.I sent all the stuff into them in mid April,a few weeks later received email they got it and we were good to go and nothing from there.I called them a couple months ago and was told they were being sent out,but never received one.I'm kinda like you being I'm not sure how much I would use it and I certainly don't need it,but I did go through the effort to send it in and feel they should come through on there end and send it out to us.

3. Member
    I got mine, it was way late but I got it. I always forget to use it but I got it. I'm going to find a way to attach it to my PFD since I wear it the whole time I'm in the boat. I'm sure you'll get it if all paperwork was sent in on time. Look at your email and give the rebate center a call.
    2014 ZX190, 175 HPDI
    HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N

4. Banned
    got both of mine. aint never used em

I got both of mine after phoning customer service . Purchased in May . Got units end of Oct. Boat was already put away . Next year I guess

Gosh, I got mine 3 or 4 weeks after I ordered it. Sad to say, I hardly ever use it or the Link remote. I hate crap hanging around my neck when I'm fishing.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

7. Member
    I got mine in about 5 weeks after ordering in April!

8. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Mine took a LONG time, contact the rebate place or HB C/S and inquire.

I have a NIP RC1 (had the dongle) that will work on number series/G1's with Dongle or will work directly with a G2N.

I thought about selling that one, but I may just keep it - but will need a "rack" for all my remotes...LOL!
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    Gosh, I got mine 3 or 4 weeks after I ordered it. Sad to say, I hardly ever use it or the Link remote. I hate crap hanging around my neck when I'm fishing.
    I hang mine off my belt loop with a small carabiner.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    I hang mine off my belt loop with a small carabiner.
    I found a retractable key ring and put it on the waist belt of my Mustang PFD. I agree with SoonerFan. I'm sure I'll use it more now. When will HB come out with voice controlled units? "OK Helix, view side image" "Ok Helix open settings"
    2014 ZX190, 175 HPDI
    HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N