Vexus Grand Unveiling. Live from the event. Videos and pictures heavy.

Here's the videos and pictures from the day of the event.

Will post as the get uploaded.

I feel this will give everyone out there a feel of how down to Earth and nice these guys really are.

http://

more to come as the upload.....
    Last edited by Obsessed; 12-03-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Thanks For Posting --

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

3. Member
    I drove by a couple of months ago and noticed them leveling the ground at the new plant site and told my wife "That's got to be where the Ranger guys are going to build their new plant" and sure enough it is. Tell Mr. Hughes I said high, I always enjoyed meeting with him (as well as you Mr. Clark) while at Ranger as he's a real stand up guy and very cool.

4. Member
    Where's the boat pics?

5. Member
    Lol. 4 star rating and not even one boat made yet. Everyone just jumping in on all the fluff

6. Member
    Pretty much reminds me of when Triton broke into the market. It was the right time with the right people and Earl took a bunch of the old Stratos guys with him and broke into a pretty tough market. I see the old Ranger guys following the same game plan so far. Question remains; will the people be loyal to the owners or the boat itself. Triton with Earl and Forrest with Ranger are the only two I can think of that put their names on their boats. Gary Clouse has done pretty well with his market entrance with Phoenix and he was an industry heavy hitter. Maybe that's why Legend, who makes a pretty nice high end boat, has struggled a little because they didn't have an industry insider leading their introduction. I'm sure a lot of people will buy Vexus just because of the names involved. They will all be fighting for the same buyers. It's not like we are creating a lot of new boat buyers and I've never seen so many people hanging onto their old boats like they are today.

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Pretty much reminds me of when Triton broke into the market. It was the right time with the right people and Earl took a bunch of the old Stratos guys with him and broke into a pretty tough market. I see the old Ranger guys following the same game plan so far. Question remains; will the people be loyal to the owners or the boat itself. Triton with Earl and Forrest with Ranger are the only two I can think of that put their names on their boats. Gary Clouse has done pretty well with his market entrance with Phoenix and he was an industry heavy hitter. Maybe that's why Legend, who makes a pretty nice high end boat, has struggled a little because they didn't have an industry insider leading their introduction. I'm sure a lot of people will buy Vexus just because of the names involved. They will all be fighting for the same buyers. It's not like we are creating a lot of new boat buyers and I've never seen so many people hanging onto their old boats like they are today.
    I agree. When triton came out they advertised heavy and quickly built a pretty broad dealer network in what seemed like a very short time. I think the names behind Vexus will carry it a long way. That and if they advertise. Good advertising like Ranger always had. Then build an extensive dealer network in the RIGHT areas. Along with that they will either need to keep costs down OR build a boat the likes of which is yet to be seen. With people hanging into their old rigs and /or buying old rigs and fixing them up it seems to me it would be a tough time to break into the business again. But if anyone can pull it off now it's those guys.

Forrest Wood was Ranger even after he sold it. He was Ranger right up until BPS bought them. I could think of ohhh, maybe a hundred better names to be on the side of a bass boat though. Lol

8. Member
    Howdy,

I love my Ranger but would happily buy from Keith first, all things being equal. Hopefully they will be able to get a variety of models to the market in short order.

Take care,

Ruddiger