Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Original Tin View Post
    Like I said Mark...I'm no wordsmith but i like help where I can.

I've corrected my typos...thanks for the save.

This is why we need to keep old guys like you around.
    Glad you took it as intended....lol....we all need to laugh more.

2. Banned
    I'm fool of laughs...

Thanks Mark.

In 2011 I bought a new ordered 2012..the only bass boat under 18 feet that legally took a 150hp 4 stroke...the Skeeter TZX180 at 17-8...
    it ran 57gps with great hole shot...so naturally it is not to be found now...

I traded to a ZX225 when I moved to the monster St. John's River system area with its long runs and fast big whitecaps ...
    BUT that rig was perfect for many many bass anglers...however, we are told that any cheaper boat that "cannibalizees " the more costly rigs will be dumbed down somehow if not eliminated...the 150hp market was huge for decades but now everyone wants to go 70+mph....life as it is..

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

Quote Originally Posted by reelman View Post
    In 2011 I bought a new ordered 2012..the only bass boat under 18 feet that legally took a 150hp 4 stroke...the Skeeter TZX180 at 17-8...

I traded to a ZX225 when I moved to the monster St. John's River system area with its long runs and fast big whitecaps ...
    BUT that rig was perfect for many many bass anglers...however, we are told that any cheaper boat that "cannibalizees " the more costly rigs will be dumbed down somehow if not eliminated...the 150hp market was huge for decades but now everyone wants to go 70+mph....life as it is..
    So to get 12mph gain for 70mph speeds how often during our day on the water do we travel at 70+ speeds? Also, factor the value paying additional 30-50K extra cost for that type of fiberglass setup, I don't see it as value to motivate me anymore. Vexus has positioned a boat that gives premium fishing experience with a large fishing platform along with high end touches with a 150HO Etec G2. They have created a new value range to many anglers who refuse to pay 50k-80k plus for a boat. Also, with time spent on setup I bet a dollar to a donut that boat will run 60 mph with two people with the torquey 150HO Etec G2. If not real close. I suspect they showcased the HO Etec G2 for that reason.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelman View Post

Or 90+ lol
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    All the guy said was Rangers we're expensive, and you claim he is bashing Ranger. If you get offended by that, you are in for a lot of being offended between these two brands in the years to come. They are now competitors, get used to it.
    When they sell a lot of boats then they are competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainslinger1959 View Post
    When they sell a lot of boats then they are competitors.
    Oh, they gonna be competitors. No doubt about that!

8. Member
    I think they are going to be big time competitors, A state of the art facility, a wealth of knowledge, really good folks, recipe for success. I am about ready to try another brand, was going to be a Ranger, now I am at least going to wait and see what Vexus has to offer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567