Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lrgmth2 View Post
    It will be very interesting to see who is going to be selling the boats as i can bet anyone that johnny and his company has letters going out already stating that if they pick up this line they will pull the other boats out from the dealership. I wonder how many dealerships will want to loose all that revenue for a new start up company? This is going to get interesting to say the least. Old Johnny new this was coming and why he strategically bought the companies he did for this reason. He is no dummy and has the money to back anything up he needs plus he has the stores to sell anything he needs to sell now. If it was just one boat Vs one boat i would say no big deal but the guy owns all the top brands except basscat and allison. This is going to be very interesting to say the least.
    Sell direct like Tesla was doing... I haven’t followed it but last i knew the other auto manufacturers got political trying to make direct sale illegal
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    This thread is useless....
    Yep...

Agreed, sounds like we have a bunch of Junior High School GIRLS that have joined BBC with some of the threads on here lately... need to take it down a notch or two Ladies.
    Dan Beck
    2013 Ranger Z119/SHO 200

4. Member
    I have a Procraft 18ft with a 150 xr6, she is quick

5. Member
    Agreed.

Haters will always hate.
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfm56doc View Post
    Agreed.

Haters will always hate.
    Just because people express their opinions does not make them haters. Remember there is a big difference between haters and passion.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

Big difference between haters and Ranger haters. Vexus will bring it to new heights i am sure.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Big difference between haters and Ranger haters. Vexus will bring it to new heights i am sure.
    Talking one brand versus another is almost like invoking a religious war. To me, I could care less. I see no value in putting down someone else choice. To bad many on these boards don't see it that way. Even worse is the reality that many have no sense of humor..:-) But yup should be real interesting.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

9. Member
    It's all a joke! As a guy that has now owned 3 different brands, I am far from brand loyal. And when it's time to buy a new boat again, I'm going to get the one that gives me the best mix of space, quality and performance for my money.

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    I don't mind the higher prices; it makes me feel better and adds to my sense of superiority.

Plus, it helps in keeping the riff-raff from joining the "family". Ranger and Vexus ownership isn't for everyone.
    Oh man there are some funny guys on here!

It's like the guy with the fanciest house in the neighborhood. You are only the high roller until someone builds a bigger, fancier house down the street!
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    It's all a joke! As a guy that has now owned 3 different brands, I am far from brand loyal. And when it's time to buy a new boat again, I'm going to get the one that gives me the best mix of space, quality and performance for my money.
    So what you are saying is that when you spend your money you are going to get what you want, unlike the guys that buy a Ranger and only get it so they can be in the cool crowd...not that they might really like the boat.....not to mention the crappy layout.....and the crappy quality.....and the crappy performance........they just get a Ranget to be in the cool crowd..........makes sense....
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    So what you are saying is that when you spend your money you are going to get what you want, unlike the guys that buy a Ranger and only get it so they can be in the cool crowd...not that they might really like the boat.....not to mention the crappy layout.....and the crappy quality.....and the crappy performance........they just get a Ranget to be in the cool crowd..........makes sense....
    No man. Ranger makes nice boats! I've just met quite a few Ranger owners that look down their noses at people that own other brands. But I like Rangers. Hell, I'll probably like Vexus too! I just think Rangers are ridiculously priced compared to the competition. But hey, it's a free country. People can spend as much money they want on whatever they want to spend it on! At the end of the day, the greatest bass fisherman of all time runs a Nitro!

Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    the greatest bass fisherman of all time runs a Nitro!
    Actually, I run a BassCat.

Quote Originally Posted by jp71291 View Post
    Actually, I run a BassCat.
    Nothing like confidence!

I owned a 2012...17-8 Skeeter ZX180 w/150 4 stroke...57mph gps, excellent hole shot...no issues...
    traded late 2015 when I moved to huge St. John's River area ...had to get larger heavier
    safer in rough water and compete better because spots are a lot further apart...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lrgmth2 View Post
    It will be very interesting to see who is going to be selling the boats as i can bet anyone that johnny and his company has letters going out already stating that if they pick up this line they will pull the other boats out from the dealership. I wonder how many dealerships will want to loose all that revenue for a new start up company? This is going to get interesting to say the least. Old Johnny new this was coming and why he strategically bought the companies he did for this reason. He is no dummy and has the money to back anything up he needs plus he has the stores to sell anything he needs to sell now. If it was just one boat Vs one boat i would say no big deal but the guy owns all the top brands except basscat and allison. This is going to be very interesting to say the least.
    When JM bought Ranger. Several Ranger dealers in Texas started selling Skeeters also. They are still selling both.

__________________________________________________ __________________

17. Banned
    I agree!

18. Member
    I agree, but it is good entertainment for a Sunday afternoon !
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

19. Member
    Useless but you two both read it haha.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Useless but you two both read it haha.
    Like I said entertainment only !!
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast