Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tracker owners the black sheep on BBC?

I don't post much on here but I check the site daily. I've niticed a lot of boat manufracturs have their own forum. Now Vexus boats gets one and they've not made the first boat. Bass Tracker boats are the best selling boat and we don't rank our own forum??? What's up with that?

2. Member
    I second that!

3. Banned
    Im not even a Tracker owner and I agree with you 100%!! Total lack of respect for one of the oldest and biggest tin manufacturers in the world. Whats up with that BBC???

I thought that all tin boats where here.. I know Ranger has A Forum but I consider that glass boats..
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

G3 and Xpress both have their own forums.

6. Member
    Here we go again.

This has been brought up before and a lot of us here thought since aluminum boats were so similar they belonged in one forum. I have to admit that when I first joined this site I went looking for a Tracker forum and was surprised that there wasn't one. It took me a while to notice all of the aluminum boats were in one forum.

I don't know why Express and G3 are seperate forums but I expect there was enough members that requested it. I can see why Express was alone in the past when they were basically the only pad hull, high performance boat but that has been changing some of the other brands jumping into that market.

I personally am in favor of leaving it like it is because I think we all learn a lot from each other regardless of the brand.

7. Banned
    Maybe they should merge tracker, ranger, nitro, legend, and triton, forums into 1 called Johnny's Forum

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Maybe they should merge tracker, ranger, nitro, legend, and triton, forums into 1 called Johnny's Forum

9. Member
    It's not just on here. It's everywhere.

There are others that have just Tracker forums. Ultimate Bass is one. Lou22 is a moderator on that one. So they are around. When this site got more of hey guys I need help with this. It was pretty fun. Now that it’s more of a, for triton guys, for Tracker guys, for ranger guys only. Phrases that start off with a new thread like this. It might be time, to make some changes. Most of us on here have owned several different types and styles of boats. So we all can give info, as well as learn. But putting together a slit forum for each would be awesome. With a forum, Tin boat lounge. This would make more sense. JMHO

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

11. Not Banned
    Don't you know that glass boat guys look down on aluminum boat guys? I mean they even call aluminum boats tin boats... and y'all let them and do it yourselves.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Tin boats don't get any respect until the weigh in.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    Don't you know that glass boat guys look down on aluminum boat guys? I mean they even call aluminum boats tin boats... and y'all let them and do it yourselves.
    Well the guys you say that makes fun of us. Are just slow learners. When they figure it out, they’ll be here soon enough.
    Remember most of us has had glass before. I myself had 4. Rebuilding a tin now. With a different kind of a new tin, in mind next.
    Not even a consideration for glass anymore.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    There are others that have just Tracker forums. Ultimate Bass is one. Lou22 is a moderator on that one. So they are around. When this site got more of hey guys I need help with this. It was pretty fun. Now that it’s more of a, for triton guys, for Tracker guys, for ranger guys only. Phrases that start off with a new thread like this. It might be time, to make some changes. Most of us on here have owned several different types and styles of boats. So we all can give info, as well as learn. But putting together a slit forum for each would be awesome. With a forum, Tin boat lounge. This would make more sense. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    Alot of truth here but not sure if we will see it happen. Something that caught my attention is Vexus boats is supposed to have both glass and tin rigs so are they gonna cover both there? Or is it going to be like the Ranger and Triton forum where its 99% glass rig guys and the tin owners are here? Also Vexus boats doesnt even have a boat unveiled yet and they have their own forum.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Been there done that, heck with them all, outta see what ya can make, with recycled door screen frames and screens, with a little help from lolo

17. Member
    I haven't owned but 4 boats in my life, 2 of them have been Trackers. I've wanted 1 of the RT series for a few years now, but after getting the 2013 pt175tf I currently have I'm not sure that I won't buy another Tracker when I get ready for a new boat.

it'd be nice if they added white as a color option. That 40th Annv 175 (and the 195) is pretty sharp!

18. Member
    What about the plastic boat guys! I also have a PortAbote!

19. Member
    See. Even the Mods don’t come in here to see what’s happening.

It's gonna be a long Winter.
    Think what would happen in this country if the many stopped fearing the few.

2015 RT 178 w/70hp Yamaha.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast