Thread: G3 boats

Not Banned

G3 boats

Just passing this along... G3 Sportsman boats have up to $1500 instant rebate right now according to model. They also have another $1000 off for military service. That $1500 rebate really burns for me since i bought about 2 weeks before they announced it. Figures... The dealer told me it was coming but he wasn't sure when. Since I was boatless I was impatient. We had already worked the deal on my Skeeter and I didn't want to risk getting in a wreck or something like that by fishing it until I had the G3.

They also have rebates on their other boats. All the info is on their website.

Sounds like my luck! Good of you to pass along the info.

Just think of all the stuff you could have bought with that $1500.........
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

3. Member
    I had folks telling me to wait for the boat show prices but both the G3 and Ranger/Triton dealers said there are not a lot of discounting done at the boat shows unless it is a last years model. I was going to be out of the country when the big fishing/ boat show is held this year in Knoxville so it didn't really matter. The G3 dealer did seem to have a pretty big inventory. These rebates might be early deals ahead of the Jan/Feb shows.

4. Not Banned
    Yeah Madisonville had a load of boats and more ordered. I had never bought a boat from them but had used them to service my Skeeter. I have bought 2 boats from the Ranger guys I imagine you're dealing with. I always seem to end up buying from Oct - Dec for some reason.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    Yeah Madisonville had a load of boats and more ordered. I had never bought a boat from them but had used them to service my Skeeter. I have bought 2 boats from the Ranger guys I imagine you're dealing with. I always seem to end up buying from Oct - Dec for some reason.
    I think I would have been happy buying from either of them as I looked at the G3s also. They are nice boats but I decided to go with the Ranger from Bunch. Pick it up tomorrow but it looks like the weather next week is not going to be too good for starting the break in. I would bet if you pushed the issue with the dealer they could get your rebate from G3 or maybe some other concession.

6. Not Banned
    I'd love to have it but that $1500 isn't worth going to battle over. I'd much rather have better service if I ever needed anything down the road. I found out with the dealer I bought my Skeeter from that good service after the sale means a lot... reason I used Madisonville vs the local Skeeter dealer. He doesn't have to worry about getting anymore of my money.

7. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Sounds like a good time to buy.