Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Member
    There should be an aluminum forum with sub-forums for each manufacturer and a general tin section. The Ranger section is pretty much for glass boats only. If you post about RT's they will suggest posting in the tin section.

- 2019 Ranger Z185 - Mercury 150 Pro XS

2. Member
    ^^^Don't I know it!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    There should be an aluminum forum with sub-forums for each manufacturer and a general tin section. The Ranger section is pretty much for glass boats only. If you post about RT's they will suggest posting in the tin section.

Tell them to post their questions in the nitro section.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    I'm sure that would fire things up over there.

5. Not Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Shazam!

6. Not Banned
    Maybe they should make a forum for "Johnny's Boats" and put them all in there! LOL

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    Maybe they should make a forum for "Johnny's Boats" and put them all in there! LOL
    There will only be a handful of forums then

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Maybe they should merge tracker, ranger, nitro, legend, and triton, forums into 1 called Johnny's Forum
    That list is gonna shrink quick.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    You mean its not one big ol happy Ranger Nation over there?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

10. Member
    And everyone's point just got made.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post

hey that ain't funny..........
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

12. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    I have owned a tin, and 2 glass boats in the last 7 -10 years currently being boatless. My next rig will be a tin boat. With that being said, I love coming to the tin boat forum being able to read about all the different models in one forum.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8theB8 View Post
    Please, for everyone's enjoyment, pile them all in their own threads! Been there done that with Trackers and personally I'm already tired of hearing all the "poor us" whining that seems to be thrown in with every Tracker purchase these days?! Good grief.

Buy your boat, fish your boat, love or hate your boat and get on with life. The friggin bashing goes BOTH ways and anyone that says it doesn't is a bald faced liar. Each and every brand should have its own section and let us as individuals decide which ones we visit and which ones we avoid. Would make visiting this site much more enjoyable and much more time efficient not having to sift through to find what you are actually interested in reading about. Make a miscellaneous tin thread for all the different modifications we all make to them. JMHO
    Well, there ya go.

Each group has it's lovers and haters. Ranger gets piled on for being Slow and their owners "high minded" and Azzhats. Tracker gets piled on for being junk and their owners constantly whine about having "no respect".

Well Rangers are slower than a lot of newer brands that have come along since Ranger did. Doesn't make them better just faster, yet the Ranger Bashing continues.

Trackers earned their Rep. Maybe the newer ones are great boats, but in the days gone by they were made like junk and fell apart easily. Truth is some have never forgotten it.

Buy what YOU want and enjoy it, but stop the whining because someone else doesn't like it.

14. Member
    I can't believe there is 5 pages on this. I don't give a rat's a$$ what anyone thinks about my Tracker. All brands are nice compared to not fishing at all. Ridiculous.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ship View Post
    I can't believe there is 5 pages on this. I don't give a rat's a$$ what anyone thinks about my Tracker. All brands are nice compared to not fishing at all. Ridiculous.
    +1

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post
    Well, there ya go.

Each group has it's lovers and haters. Ranger gets piled on for being Slow and their owners "high minded" and Azzhats. Tracker gets piled on for being junk and their owners constantly whine about having "no respect".

Well Rangers are slower than a lot of newer brands that have come along since Ranger did. Doesn't make them better just faster, yet the Ranger Bashing continues.

Trackers earned their Rep. Maybe the newer ones are great boats, but in the days gone by they were made like junk and fell apart easily. Truth is some have never forgotten it.

Buy what YOU want and enjoy it, but stop the whining because someone else doesn't like it.
    Something I find amusing, is you guys talk highly of Lund in the Tin forum, but go to walleyecentral and their are a bunch of Lund bashers over there whining they are overpriced junk, and no one complains about Ranger or Tracker. I think it has something to do with people feeling the need to attack the "lead dog" I don't have #'s but I'd bet a quarter that Johnny has sold more Trackers/Nitro's than all other bass boat brands combined. I believe this to be the same with Lund and multi-species boats.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Something I find amusing, is you guys talk highly of Lund in the Tin forum, but go to walleyecentral and their are a bunch of Lund bashers over there whining they are overpriced junk, and no one complains about Ranger or Tracker. I think it has something to do with people feeling the need to attack the "lead dog" I don't have #'s but I'd bet a quarter that Johnny has sold more Trackers/Nitro's than all other bass boat brands combined. I believe this to be the same with Lund and multi-species boats.
    Ive seen numbers on just the glass boats and yeah Nitro out sells all other brands. I'll see if I can find those numbers again and post them here for reference. Its pretty eye opening to see how few boats some brands actually build each year.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post
    Well, there ya go.

For having such a terrible rep its amazing how they are still owned by the man who founded them and continue to grow to this day. Sveral of the others have changed hands several times so what or who takes the blame for that poor management of funds. You would just think that so much greatness would still be owned by the man who started the company? If Trackers rep is so bad how do they stay alive? Seems the story should be reversed shouldnt it? Just something to ponder.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

19. Member
    I have a 1997 Grumman 1752b. I'm pretty damn thankful for the tin group. No other group would have me! I've learned a good bit and will be needing some of y'alls experience when I go to switch motors in the spring and redo the decks and carpet next winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Large5513 View Post
    I have a 1997 Grumman 1752b. I'm pretty damn thankful for the tin group. No other group would have me! I've learned a good bit and will be needing some of y'alls experience when I go to switch motors in the spring and redo the decks and carpet next winter.
    Be glad to give any advice I might be able to offer

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast