Sonar Options on 73SV

Is it possible to do a split screen between flasher and 2D? I couldn't find that option even if I tried custom screens.

Thanks

2. Member
    you can turn on the A-scope (I think its called) on the side of the 2d, thats essentially a vertical flasher instead of a round one.

3. Member
    Yes:

4. Member
    Yes, you can do this. What you have to do is set up a new "Combo" option. Make it two panels side by side. For one panel select Traditional sonar. For the other panel select Flasher.
    Then also edit the data overlay for what you want or eliminate it altogether.

Just saw Slapshot beat me to it. He has the traditional on bottom lock. Another possibility.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    Yes, you can do this. What you have to do is set up a new "Combo" option. Make it two panels side by side. For one panel select Traditional sonar. For the other panel select Flasher.
    Then also edit the data overlay for what you want or eliminate it altogether.

Just saw Slapshot beat me to it. He has the traditional on bottom lock. Another possibility.
    Thanks for the assistance; I knew I'd done it and had a photo of it, but couldn't remember exactly where I'd set it up and dint want to go get my unit out lol.

I use the A Scope with my 2D screen and have best of both worlds, unless of course your needing the round dial.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

7. Banned
    ^this

8. Member
    Thanks guys, yeah I was thinking that the a scope is even a better option. I was surprised I couldn't get the flasher split, but now I see I can. Thanks