1995 202dc Rod locker rack/ deck extension lid

Hi does anyone know where I could find a rod storage system to fit my 202 on the port side box? Would like something that would hold 8-10. Also do you know anyplace to get a deck extension? Thanks

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    The Moosehead was the last OEM rod organizer. You can Google it or check with Carol at C&O Marine. As far as the deck extension, you can either fabricate one of your own. Several have built one out of wood or you can check with the OEM manufacturer:

Aluminum Compartment Lids & Deck Inserts
    Industrial Mechanical Specialties -- OEM pre-Genmar
    69 Substation Circle
    Midway, AR 72651
    (870) 481-6275

Quote Originally Posted by otrdriver2002 View Post
    Hi does anyone know where I could find a rod storage system to fit my 202 on the port side box? Would like something that would hold 8-10. Also do you know anyplace to get a deck extension? Thanks
    Don't know that they have an internet presense but heres a Google search that might help.

https://www.google.com/search?client...78.hWY7QEvvUKI

Here's another one you can check...

https://www.fishonfabrications.com/deck-extensions.html

4. Member
    You can make your own rod storage system pretty easily if you can't find an OEM. I made mine out of a sheet of the pink insulation and golf club tubes. Was meant to be a trial version and then use it as the pattern to cut it out of plastic but it has held up so well that I never replaced it. I think mine holds 8 right now and I have room to put a few more in without it being crowded and that's on just a 176DC. I'm still toying with the idea of adding an extension to mine but not sure if I want to give up that area for sitting while digging for a lure and tying line.

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    This is not an extension, but is a step. Could build extension same way, it's very strong.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fidgetcranker; 12-12-2017 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Added pic

6. Member
    I like that. Easily removable when you want. I wish that I could weld.

7. Member
    i have the port side rod rack from a 190 1996 i think it should be the same thing PM me and maybe we could work something out