09 Z9 Fuel Gauge Not Working

anyone Please....

Need help on where to start to find out if its the gauge or the sending unit? where and what am i looking for?
    ~ 2010 Skeeter 20i Class
    ~ Spiralite Custom Fishing Rods
    ~ MarineBassAnglers
    ~ Peregrine 250 Boat Products

2. Member
    On my z-7 the wire vibrated loose. If i remember it was the ground wire and it just pushed on terminal. Hope your's is as simple.
    Last edited by 2014 nitro z7; 11-30-2017 at 06:36 PM.

3. Member
    tzx200 - I have the exact same problem on my '08 Z9. The fuel gauge on mine is a multi-gauge with fuel being one of them. I found a lot of videos online on how to troubleshoot. One quick way to see if the gauge is still working is to find the fuel sender in the tank (under the middle seat) then disconnect the pink wire (the one on the terminal post) and touch (ground) it to the other wire, I think it's brown. If the needle moves to full, the gauge is working and it may be the sender in the tank. Hope that helps. I have yet to fix mine.
    Last edited by bqtoot; 12-08-2017 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Update

4. Member
    Fixed my fuel gauge problem. After testing continuity etc., I found that it actually wasn't a bad sending unit. Turns out, a plug from the gauge to the sender came loose under the console. Once found, I plugged it back in and everything worked fine! Time well spent troubleshooting!

5. Member
    im still trying to find it can you take a pic of the back of your gauge?
    ~ 2010 Skeeter 20i Class
    ~ Spiralite Custom Fishing Rods
    ~ MarineBassAnglers
    ~ Peregrine 250 Boat Products