Tiger is looking good !!!

I think he is truly healthy this time and his games seems to show. 1st round 69 after 10 months off, his short game looked to be on point. I know he his not a saint but it is good for the game if Tiger is playing well.

Yes. Great to see him back. Very educational/entertaining to watch.

2009 LEGEND ALPHA 211/MERCURY 250 PRO XS

3. Member
    I'm glad he is back. His swing looks a lot shorter than in the past. I truly hope he is able to play a full season.
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

His swing is just a fraction shorter but he is absolutely hammering it out there. Played real well today. That 3 wood on nine was amazing. His putting distance control was a tad bit off today or else he could of went really low. But 69-68 through two days after being out for that long is stellar in my book. From a technical stand point I think his swing looks better than ever

He and the whole field basically struggled today. He is looking good golf wise after what he want through but every time they show him or interview him after the round he looks run down like he ran a marathon.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

6. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    It was as good of start as he could have hoped for. Small field and a course with 5 - Par 5s.