Thread: Livewell plug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txbass1 View Post
    I keep my overflows plugged for the same reasons as above. Now, you don't want to turn on the fill to manual with your first fish and forget.
    I did that the first time out after previously plugging them, they guy in the back freaked out like we were sinking.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    That’s funny. I can understand him freaking out in the moment, but still funny.
    2014 Phoenix 920 pro xp / Merc 250 pro xs

3. Member
    These work great. I found them for about $3 at Academy but posting link so can see pic

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-...ductextensions

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laposta28 View Post
    These work great. I found them for about $3 at Academy but posting link so can see pic

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-...ductextensions
    I use those for the bilge drain. I get them at the local boat/fishing/sports store. I use the lever type for the livewell over flow, easier to operate, and quicker if needed. But the twist type in that link will work great. But I didn't want to take a chance on the fish getting hooked buy the end of the 't'. And I don't think I'd like it either if I got caught while removing a fish from the livewell.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

Quote Originally Posted by txbass1 View Post
    I keep my overflows plugged for the same reasons as above. Now, you don't want to turn on the fill to manual with your first fish and forget.
    Been there....

6. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    If I don’t plug the overflows I get water in the live wells. I only want water in there when I’m fishing a T or loading up on crappie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12