2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

3. Member
    Great company to buy from.

4. Member
    Never had any problems with them.

5. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    I deal with them all the time. Just bought a Henry Golden Boy and 5000 rounds ammo. Best deal out there....
    BUT, I bought a Vortex scope from Optics Planet as they had free shipping and a better deal PLUS 11% off.
    Yoiu might want to check them out first: https://www.opticsplanet.com/
    Here is the code for rifle scope discount: BFSCP14

6. Member
    I have good luck ordering scopes from Natchez Shooters Supply. Dick's and Cabelas has been running some Nikon scopes on sale. But, back to your original question: I have had no problems with Sportsman Guide that their customer service department didn't correct.

7. Member
    4 purchases no problems.

8. Member
    Never had an issue with them
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

9. Member
    Legit. It pays to do a little research on prices sometimes though. Some of the super hot deals are based on original full MSRP, not current market value.

If it wasn't for SG I don't know where I'd get my used Romanian Army underwear. The bullet holes are a great conversation starter. For some women, it's a conversation ender too but I figure those chicks are too uppity for me anyways.

10. Member
    Just an fyi their customer service sucks! I have oredered from them numerous times and always get what i order but if you do have an issue with an item and have to return it good luck! I wuit buying from them after my last expierence on returning a treestand that was complete junk. Still waiting to get my money back on it. That was around 1.5 months ago.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team do work View Post
    Just an fyi their customer service sucks! I have oredered from them numerous times and always get what i order but if you do have an issue with an item and have to return it good luck! I wuit buying from them after my last expierence on returning a treestand that was complete junk. Still waiting to get my money back on it. That was around 1.5 months ago.
    I would contact them again. I called to return a cooking pot my wife ordered. It came with the Calif cancer warning label you always see. WTH Told them I really didn't want to be their Gennie pig. They emailed me a pre-paid shipping label about 20 min later..

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    I would contact them again. I called to return a cooking pot my wife ordered. It came with the Calif cancer warning label you always see. WTH Told them I really didn't want to be their Gennie pig. They emailed me a pre-paid shipping label about 20 min later..
    Isn't EVERYTHING labeled with the "known by the state of California to cause cancer"? Was there something special about the pot that makes it extra toxic?

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Isn't EVERYTHING labeled with the "known by the state of California to cause cancer"? Was there something special about the pot that makes it extra toxic?
    NO they said the pot had not been tested, so therefor they had to use the sticker, even tho I wasn't using the pot in Calif

14. Member
    That's weird, I used to work for the Sportsman Guide in MN for the returns department and we had to either give the customers a refund or exchange no matter if they had a receipt or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Team do work View Post
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13