Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickBullet View Post
    I agree!!!

ALSO I might mention that a good way to find out about the quality of "most anything" is to check out prices on the used market.
    When you see so many boats that are 10 years old still bringing over 25K and 15 year old's selling at 15-25K then that should tell you something about quality.
    Find somebody and go for a ride in a 21'10"!!!
    Exactly WillySteve!!!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. Member
    Bought a Sabre FTD last March, snapped the power switch off by catching it with the cushion strap. Emailed parts, they asked for my hull number, 3 days later 2 new switches in the mail box, NO CHARGE. That's why I bought a Cat!

Don

I had a bit of work done at the factory on my 08. They noticed my winch was in need of replacing so they installed it at no charge along with a new roller.
    Quote Originally Posted by doroger View Post
    Bought a Sabre FTD last March, snapped the power switch off by catching it with the cushion strap. Emailed parts, they asked for my hull number, 3 days later 2 new switches in the mail box, NO CHARGE. That's why I bought a Cat!

Don

4. Member
    Buying a new bass boat this day and time is easier. If they have any salt at all any company will build a good fishing platform. I would go look and ride in several that catch your eye. In the end go with your heart. You wont regret a heart purchase but I have regretted saving a dollar or listening to just my logical side. Spending 40-60k on a bass boat isnt a logical decision. Its an emotional one so stay in touch with the old thumper when you decide. Just my .02
    Respect no wake zones, Evinrude guys need a place to race too ;)

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    If I were buying today and had to be specific about what I was looking for it would be hard to pass up Phoenix or a cat. That said, ever since I was a young boy I have always had a love for a Ranger so if money were no object It would be hard not to go that route as well.

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Ulrich marine has a 14 496 loaded for 37 that’s a steal.Its basically new.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Ulrich marine has a 14 496 loaded for 37 that’s a steal.Its basically new.
    How many hours on the motor I have a friend partial to chargers .

8. Member
    I looking hard at Falcon Bass Boats for my next one, live somewhat close to the plant and going to do a tour in the Spring.

9. Member
    Charger 210 elite

I like them all and really like the Bass cat boats for really one reason and that is their customer service. it is one of the best out there if not THE best. if you call the factory you never know who might pick up the phone.
    and if there is something that does break they can get it for you.
    I have fished out of Tritons, Chargers, Owned a Ranger (old one) owned a Champion (06' 198 Elite) seen many a Phenoix and Legend and out of all made now days the 2 that I would lean the nost hard to would be either Bass Cat or Ranger just for their customer service

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234