Thread: 03 zx225

03 zx225

How much would a 2003 zx225 with a 225 ox66 Yamaha, new seats, 101 maxxum pro, hds 5 at trolling motor and hds 7 at console be worth? Boat will also come with a gorilla hull recently put on it. Thinking of listing mine for sale.

2. Member
    16-18k depending on condition.

3. Banned
    Is the Gorilla hull covering the entire bottom? If so, i would run. Had a nice 02 zx225 i sold 5 years ago for 14k.

4. Member
    why run from the gorilla hull?

5. Banned
    Mostlikely you will encounter performance problems despite whats advertised by the company.

6. Member
    most likely?

so you aren't certain?

7. Banned
    Over the years we had several customers who complaind about motor power decrease thinking fuel injectors were to blame. Come to find out those customers experienced this with gurrila hull appication. I know this product has its purpose and a lot of people dont care if their boat runs slower
    a few miles per hour. But, there are far more people who like to get the most performace and economy from their boat. Aultimatly, the decision is yours as to what is most important to you and your boat.

8. Member
    I get that a non-factory finish on the bottom is less than desirable but the bottom gets beat up by sand/debris in the trailer bunks, stumps, rocks etc. it just seems that a mph or 2 would be acceptable on most boats, by most fishermen compared to the extra protection on the most vulnerable part.