Thread: F195

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F195

I keep waiting and waiting and waiting on the F195..... Hope its here before the fishing shows. Anyone have an update on when this boat may come out?

2. Member
    Don't have any performance figures on it yet. But they are taking dealer orders on them now.

It's on their Facebook page now. They posted it today. The boat looks great! I think they redesigned the consoles and glad they did.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

The boat does look great. Looks like it will be ready for boat show season. I have a family member that works at Bucks Island Marine and they recently picked up Falcon. He is running a 205 currently and it is a awesome rig. They did order a few 195’s should be in sometime in 2018.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wil Holmes; 11-30-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Garmin Stiker 7sv and 7cv
    2017 Crestliner VT17 - Mercury 60 4S

5. Member
    Anyone see what the specs are on this boat? Looks like the one on the Facebook page is rigged with a 150 4 stroke

Tyler it is 19’5 with Max H.P. of 200hp. Not sure on the width of the deck. Yes, that is a 150 on it in the photos. I’ll have more photos in another week or so.

7. Member
    Nice looking boat for sure.

8. Member
    95'' beam

9. Member
    Any idea on the price tag ? The boat looks great! Fish should be lining up to get in the livewell just for a ride in it !!

10. Member
    With 200 Pro XS, single axle trailer, 70lb TM, and basic electronics, I'd say you'll see 40-43K depending on the dealer and volume discounts. Of course, you can blow thru another 8-10K in accessories/upgrades depending on your wants. They are testing with a 150 4-stroke to see how it will run/handle with smaller HP's. Some folks don't care about speed and you could probably save another 3-4K (maybe more depending on the motor brand) if you go down to a 150hp motor. Most bass fisherman will likely want the 200hp motor. You should easily see 70mph with a 200hp motor. Hopefully they'll have another one soon with a 200 so I can get you better #'s.

11. Member
    Can't wait to see more pics. Hopefully Falcon keeps gaining traction. I like what I see so far. Good to have choices

12. Member
    Thank you for the information. 1rudebee

13. Member
    More pics of it are up on Facebook. Slick ride.

Specs on the site don't look all that exciting!

15. Member
    Depends on what you were looking for. If you are looking for a value price package model with a 200, you should be excited! If you were looking for a wider boat rated for a 225, then you are probably not going to like it. Maybe in the future.

16. Member
    Spec will be fine as long as upgrading trailer, trolling motor, and graphs don't increase the price drastically. Everybody complaining about the 200hp rating don't know jack about Falcon hulls. They are quick and the boat is a 70+mph boat with a 200. I would expect around 50K with a tandem axle, dual helix 9s and a 80lb Fortrex and 200hp motor.

17. Member
    The narrow beam and the additional cost to upgrade what is standard on some competitors boats is hard to justify. Personally, I would be behind due to having to have a Yamaha and the additional cost for that motor. Beautiful boat.

18. Member
    Yamaha not much add'l $$$. But a G2 with electronic steering is probably close to 2K more than the Merc. However, after having one, I'll never go back! THis will be a really nice boat for the money. And, even though the beam is narrrower than most would like, I think if you look at the FB pics of the deck, it's got plenty of room for a 19' model!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    Yamaha not much add'l $$$. But a G2 with electronic steering is probably close to 2K more than the Merc. However, after having one, I'll never go back! THis will be a really nice boat for the money. And, even though the beam is narrrower than most would like, I think if you look at the FB pics of the deck, it's got plenty of room for a 19' model!
    This boat will make a great fishing platform and believe the company will do well. I’m interested in knowing the numbers with the Mercury 150 Fourstroke, if you know them.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    With 200 Pro XS, single axle trailer, 70lb TM, and basic electronics, I'd say you'll see 40-43K depending on the dealer and volume discounts. Of course, you can blow thru another 8-10K in accessories/upgrades depending on your wants. They are testing with a 150 4-stroke to see how it will run/handle with smaller HP's. Some folks don't care about speed and you could probably save another 3-4K (maybe more depending on the motor brand) if you go down to a 150hp motor. Most bass fisherman will likely want the 200hp motor. You should easily see 70mph with a 200hp motor. Hopefully they'll have another one soon with a 200 so I can get you better #'s.
    I would have no issue running this boat with a 150. Some say you take a hit on resale but Im one who runs boats for 10 plus years and by that time the hit on resale is less than the cash you saved up front. I say go slower and use the extra cash for bigger electronics or a better tm. 90% of the time in my boat is spent with tm down anyway lol.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast