Thread: Suzuki on a cat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyNegus94 View Post
    I have decided to go with a Suzuki on mine too, I’m waiting for the dealership to call me back about financing. Hopefully will be breaking in a new motor next weekend! They have everything in stock to convert me over from my mercury. And I’m getting a 2017 model so they knocked a good bit off the price since it’s a year old model.
    Good to hear Andy. I looked at pics of your boat and it looks great. With the new transom and the Zuke that old PII will last you forever

2. Member
    I hope it does! I’ll be building a deck extension and recarpeting the extension and deck this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyNegus94 View Post
    I have decided to go with a Suzuki on mine too, I’m waiting for the dealership to call me back about financing. Hopefully will be breaking in a new motor next weekend! They have everything in stock to convert me over from my mercury. And I’m getting a 2017 model so they knocked a good bit off the price since it’s a year old model.
    Cool deal man, congrats. Looking forward to hear how that thing runs with the Zuk on it (all performance not just top end)... I have always been a Suzuki fan, raced them (motorcycles) for years and they were always very reliable.
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

4. Member
    I hope everything works out with financing. He called me today and I missed it and he didn’t leave a voice mail so hopefully I’ll know Monday.

5. Member
    Let us know how it goes!

6. Member
    I will! I haven’t really seen anything on building a deck extension on the early Panteras so I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures along the way.

7. Member
    Will do Cajunhunter67. Same results again at Green River with same load yesterday. I'll copy that post and start a new thread at some point. Thanks

8. Member
    Will do Cajunhunter67. Same results again at Green River with same load yesterday. I'll copy that post and start a new thread at some point. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12