Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Buyer beware on this one looked at last weekend and the boat looks good but the transom doesn’t!
    went for a ride in it and I believe the owner is trying to hide an issue with motor!
    He kept saying how these motors are Merc racing and don’t like to idle not true IMO so after he takes off up and down the lake for 15 minutes leaving me on the courtesy dock he picks me up and we go up the lake a quarter mile and back and he claims the the throttle is sticking and he shuts off the engine and we have to trolling motor to the dock and on the trailer! He has no compression #
    But the hull itself looks nice and the trailer looks to be in good condition pretty sure it might need a powerhead IMO

Wow

3. Member
    That sucks. If he's trying to hide an issue that REALLY sucks. Just buy boat and trailer and offer him what it worth minus 3k for transom repair.

4. Member
    Yikes. I seriously hate it when a seller is trying to move his problems along to an unsuspecting buyer
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

5. RIP -April 30,2023
    you know, you dont have to spend $10,000 on steering wheels danny. lol just buy 1

Quote Originally Posted by MrStrokerDee View Post
    After watching those recent speed videos, I have been missing Top Gun. But I'm not ready to redo another one, it gets expensive! Lol

6. Member
    Noted, btw, wanna buy a steering wheel? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    you know, you dont have to spend $10,000 on steering wheels danny. lol just buy 1
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

7. RIP -April 30,2023
    i already have ONE. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrStrokerDee View Post
    Noted, btw, wanna buy a steering wheel? Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12