UBP Console Electronics mount

Can anyone tell me more information about the actual console mount shown in this picture of UBP's gps puck mount?

Thats that trough filler to make a flat spot to mount

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    Do you know who makes it?

4. Member
    Ubp makes it
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

Sorry man i thought you knew and was just wondering what it was called

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

6. Member
    I'm confused Are you specifically asking about the gps mount?

7. Member
    I was asking about the trough filler and black metal bracket on top of it. The piece that I would mount my gimbal from my humminbird to. I do not see it on the UBP website.

Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member
    I would sale you mine but I'm not ready to have the holes fixed yet

9. Member
    balzout also makes a mount that fits in the trough. They call it the Bullet base. I'll have mine mounted in a few weeks and will post a pic
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO

If you don’t want holes on the top cap. Put it in front of the shifter on the side wall.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

11. Member
    I wish someone made a mount that fits in the trough like the one above but comes back to where the switch panel is and mounts using the existing screws that hold the switch panel in place.

I currently have mine mine mounted on the side wall by the shifter and it annoys the crap out of me because it’s a 2” ball and it always seems in the way. I really don’t want to drill holes in the top cap but it looks like I’m going to reaort to doing it.

12. Member
    I don't like the side wall mount either. It shook like crazy on the big ram mount.
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO

The Balzout mount on the side wall does not shake and fits better from my understanding....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    The Balzout mount on the side wall does not shake and fits better from my understanding....
    thats where mine is. i can put it anywhere i want it and it doesnt even vibrate. and i didnt have to put any holes in my top cap- id go without before i put holes in my trough

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    thats where mine is. i can put it anywhere i want it and it doesnt even vibrate. and i didnt have to put any holes in my top cap- id go without before i put holes in my trough
    Is it possible to send me a picture of the balzout mounted on the side wall? Also which length arm did you purchase?

16. Member
    Jeez guys a Bullet bass boat is still a bass boat and if you want accessories you have to mount'em......Maybe we should mount everything including the troller with industrial Velcro to keep the holes to a bare min in the top cap!!!!!
    If a hole has a specific purpose then drill it whether it's on the top, side or transom.....somebody has to do it or stuff'll be fallin off!!!!
    I have a very nice boat but it's not a Show Boat....I use it primarily for fishing, holes or no holes!
    There's nothing neater than a properly drilled hole with the proper size stainless bolt and washer holding a whatever $1000 gadget! LOL
    JS
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

People used to drill holes for anchor winches. Once that became irrelevant as a boating accessory there were holes left behind. You ever seen a cookie cutter with an old lowrance cut into a huge hole that is there just to plug a hole now? I hate seeing holes that used to mount something that isnt used anymore. I mounted a huge gator mount onto an adapter that i made just to use the omc troller mount holes cause i didnt want anymore holes.
    Im an ocd freak

18. Member
    I saw one of the UBP mounts on a buddies boat today. It’s really nice. UBP does not have it listed on the website. There is no contact information listed on their website. Does anyone know how to order one?

19. Member
    from what I've heard from others is that communication isn't high on ubp's list

i you want something UBP the worst thing to do is try to buy it from UBP. call steve at hydrodynamics to order UBP stuff