Black Friday tournament on griffin

There’s a tournament on griffin tomorrow morning. Just seen a Facebook post about it. 30 a boat

2. Member
    I took 4th place

3. Member
    Good job. What was your weight?

4. Member
    Good job Justin and thanks for fishing with us yesterday. It looks like we will be putting another open tournament on out of Buzzard Beach on January 1st. We chose Buzzard Beach due to the tight parking yesterday, 31 boats in that crappy weather was a good turnout. We will keep the entry at $30 per boat including big bass.

5. Member
    Why not the day after Christmas. It seemed last year out of salt run they had a great turn out

6. Member
    Had a little over 11lbs. Me and my girlfriend fished. It was her 1st tournament and she enjoyed it

7. Member

8. Member
    If u have more try to post it on here I would like to fish but need a reminder. Lol

9. Member
    We are definitely having one on January 1st out of Buzzard Beach. Don applied for and received the exemptions this week. Team tournament, $30 per boat which includes big bass. We will pay 1 place per 7 boats. We will have an optional $5 trash fish side pot again. One change will be boat numbers. Your starting number will be determined as you sign up in the morning. So it will be first come first serve (instead of picking a token out of a hat). This will avoid us scrambling right at safe light to get everyone checked in.

Some asked why is the entry so cheap. We are keeping it at $30, to keep it fun. Most of us are not pros and enjoy friendly competition. It was great to see the 3 or 4 father and son teams that joined us on Black Friday. It was even better watching the facial reactions when the kids brought the bass to the scales

10. Member
    Is there a schedule for the remainder of year?

11. Member
    It’s awesome to have the girlfriend come out to enjoy the fun.

12. Member
    No schedule yet. We will talk about that Jan 1st. A lot of us fish trails and clubs but we can schedule more of these opens.