Thread: Cards and cats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by UkCatsBasser View Post
    Wonder if this will be Bobby’s last game as Lville coach?
    no it will be after the bowl game

UK fans including myself need to accept 6-7 win seasons as the pennacle for football. I'm not so sure they'll get 6 wins next year as the sec should be much improved. Stoops is not a very good coach period, he's a good talker though and that seems to please the people with the checkbook. The UK fan base has probably cost the program several top tier recruits over the years, I wouldn't want to attend a school where I'm constantly under the microscope and ridiculed. They'll always have an athlete or two on both sides of the ball but that'll be the extent of it.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy Rod View Post
    no it will be after the bowl game
    I'd say you are correct. Petrino's contract buyout got cut in half once Jurich was fired, that was a clause built into his contract.

It will be tough for Louisville football once Lamar is gone. Baffles me that Grantham wasn't retained by Louisville, that man can build one heck of a defense, his absence has been severely felt this season. It surely will be interesting to see how things shake out at MS State

4. Member
    As a UK fan, I was embarrassed by that game and it had nothing to do with the score. The better team clearly won, but the way Jordan Jones behaved (along with how Coach Stoops handled him) was an embarrassment to the program.

Lamar Jackson is on the very short list of greatest college football players I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    I'd say you are correct. Petrino's contract buyout got cut in half once Jurich was fired, that was a clause built into his contract.

It will be tough for Louisville football once Lamar is gone. Baffles me that Grantham wasn't retained by Louisville, that man can build one heck of a defense, his absence has been severely felt this season. It surely will be interesting to see how things shake out at MS State
    Louisville Football may take a step back for a bit without Lamar. He is that good. But the same thing was said after the Brohm's left, Leflors Teddy ect.

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post

Lamar will be missed, but Pass is going to be pretty good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12