Banned

Wireless Headphone ??

The granddaughter wants wireless headphones for Christmas and I don't have a clue as to what brand to get. BestBuy has the Dre Studio2 reg.$380 for $160. Are these pretty good or are there better headphones out there for the money??

2. Member
    My wife and kids have a model of Sony that are around $150 but you can usually catch them on sale for less than $100. Sorry, don't remember the model #; but, they have worked well.

3. Member
    LOL. Many very good wireless earbuds available on Amazon for less than $100. I paid less than $50 for mine 2 years ago and still going strong.

4. Member
    have her show you what she wants - i'm sure she has something in mind. that way you will not disappoint.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    There are cheap one and expensive one and different types.....you have the ones that cover the whole ear and the ear buds that fit inside your ear...did she specify what type?? ....as a teen my guess is she wants a name brand......since i'm older and have to pay for mine i opted for the cheaper ones ($30)....
    Last edited by fishin couillon; 11-23-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Member
    Get the Beats studio2 at best buy or target. They are very good and that's what that generation likes.

I bought a pair of jbl over the ear headphones at target and I love them. They are wireless and I'm pretty sure they were less than 100 bucks. They sound really good.

8. Member
    I bought these at academy for $20 and they have been great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Member
    Make sure you know whether she wants headphones or earbuds. The kids are very picky these days.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

Quote Originally Posted by west texas luke View Post
    The granddaughter wants wireless headphones for Christmas and I don't have a clue as to what brand to get. BestBuy has the Dre Studio2 reg.$380 for $160. Are these pretty good or are there better headphones out there for the money??
    The Dr. Dre Beats are great, my son had a pair until a few weeks ago and our German Shepard dog ate them. That's a great price but I'd make sure she wants the over the ear type headphones. I just bought a pair of Bose wireless earbuds, they are very nice and completely wireless. My 13 year old daughter has wireless earbuds. The kids are very picky so I'd ask which type she wants because if it's not the right type she won't were them.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    Make sure you know whether she wants headphones or earbuds. The kids are very picky these days.

NoCAL

Very very true

Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post

NoCAL

Also over ear or on ear if she wants headphones.
    I'm looking to pull the trigger on a pair of Sony's myself.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

13. Banned
    Thanks for the info guys. Guess I better find out if she prefers the headphones or earbuds before I buy.

14. Banned
    And if she wants earbuds does she want wireless like the Apple AirPods/ jaybird run, or something wired like the jaybird freedom 2