Minor Scratch/Mar Removal

My Ranger's a 2012 and is in really nice shape and I want to keep it that way. Looking straight on, the finish is very good with a deep, clear shine. In the right light and angle though, I can see minor scratches, swirl marks, mars, etc in the gel. I'm pretty anal with my stuff and with winter boredom setting in along with a heated garage, I'd like to remove these marks. I have a Porter Cable random orbit polisher with different grades of foam pads I bought from Autogeek and used the orange pad (supposedly the aggressive one) along with Meguiars ultimate compound and it helped some but not enough to my liking. Do I need to use a wool pad rather than foam? I have an old rotary buffer too.....is that better to remove these type of marks than my Porter Cable? Lastly, what is the best compound to use for this? When done, I'll apply a couple coats of Protec to seal it up. Any tips will be appreciated.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Banned
    Careful!

A random orbit on gel won’t do much. In fact with an aggressive pad and compound it can actually dull the finish. It just doesn’t turn fast enough to heat up the surface. In the right operators hands you really need a wool cutting pad, rotary machine and 3000 grit compound to get your finish back right. Depending on your gel color you can follow that up with a yellow wool finishing pad and 3M Perfect-it 2 or 3M Finess-it then wax/ProTec it.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com