2006 Nitro 929 CDX Carpet

Going to be doing a carpet job on a buddys boat (06 Nitro 929 CDX) - can anyone tell me if Nitro makes a carpet kit and if there are any potential items to watch for when removing the old carpet or performing this work and how much carpet is needed. Thanks

2. Member
    Not an easy job but very rewarding. I used xyline to remove the carpet ,bought a gallon at home depot. put it in a spray bottle ,soak carpet let set for 10 minutes carpet pulls right up,amazing stuff use outside.Keep old carpet for a template when cutting new. Best method for cutting carpet for me was a pair of sissiors I had for braided line . Don't remember how much carpet I bought,I measured and recorded where screw holes where for hinges to be replaced after carpeting lids.Lots of helpful info in the restoration section of this site. Goodluck.

3. Member
    Thanks for the information , I have scoped out all the data I could find on the restoration page, buddy is in mid 60's so me and a couple of us youngsters in our low 50's going to knock it out for him.