Thread: TW Black Friday

TW Black Friday

Just a reminder to those that may have forgotten. Get your spring stuff and/or gift cards for yourself now while they're cheap. It'll be easier to take advantage of the early season sales come Feb/March and Memorial Day.

What are you getting?

Actually did some inventory earlier than expected this year and was underwhelmed with what I need. Just restocking on some tungsten and terminal tackle, maybe a couple try-it-out baits, and some line.

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    I'm getting to where I don't buy huge lots any more. If I get low on a certain plastic, I'll just grab a couple bags locally. I also don't carry every color made like I used to. I don't fish many tourneys any more either.

Dale Sinclair original

3. Illinois Club | PC/Mac Tips & Tweaks Moderator sgt93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    I'm getting to where I don't buy huge lots any more. If I get low on a certain plastic, I'll just grab a couple bags locally. I also don't carry every color made like I used to. I don't fish many tourneys any more either.
    2017 Bass Cat Phelix Honda 25 SOLD
    2007 BCB Cougar FTD Merc Opti 225 SOLD

Instagram: @SSgt93.
    I don't subscribe to threads. PM if you need me.

4. Member
    Glad I'm not the only one. I feel like I could blow hundreds of dollars and use almost everything I needed. Now I feel like I really don't need much other than a few replenishables. Oh well, I'm still a sucker for the BF sale; there's always something out there for me....

They got me for $286.

$200 was a Dobyns Champion 704CB rod- this rod might turn out to be my most versatile stick and one I have on the deck all year whether I am largemouth or smallmouth fishing- I was originally turned onto the rod because it is ideal for jerkbaits for smallmouth but it will also be the rod I use for rattlin' baits, Sammys, poppers, shallow to mid cranks, and squarebills.

Picked up a dropshot sinker mold (sinkers will now cost me a dime each), a couple deep diving crankbaits, some of the Storm spybaits, replenished some tubes that I was running low on, and restocked some other odds and ends.

Overall, I don't think I'll be getting that much more over the winter for next year.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

6. Illinois Club | PC/Mac Tips & Tweaks Moderator sgt93's Avatar
    OK, they got me for a few orders this weekend as did the Tackle Trap. Dick's also has a 25% off today that got me.
    2017 Bass Cat Phelix Honda 25 SOLD
    2007 BCB Cougar FTD Merc Opti 225 SOLD

Instagram: @SSgt93.
    I don't subscribe to threads. PM if you need me.