Shimano Expride A versus Megabass Orochi XX

Anyone have experience with both of these rods that can comment on the differences? I am mostly wondering about sensitivity and quality differences between the two and which would be better. Have been considering either the 7’11 expride or the aaron martins flipping special for heavy cover pitching and punching specifically. Any experience with the difference between these two rod series would be appreciated!

No history with the shimano rod but I've had 20 different flipping rods and the Aaron Martens flipping special is the best one Ive used. Very sensitive and you'll slam the hook home on the hook set.

I have never used the Shimano, but I own 8 MB Orochi XX rods and I LOVE them. Wouldnt trade them for anything. Very versatile rods. I plan on adding more this coming winter/spring.

4. Member
    Don't have the flipping Orochi, but I do have the Extreme Mission and other XX's. They are great rods.

5. Member
    I own both and really enjoy both. That said, the Expride 7'11" is the best flippin stick I've used at ANY price point. The sensitivity and swing weight are a perfect match. Nothing against Orochi's, they're amazing too... but that particular model Expride is a home run like no other, its a must have.