Networking AutoChart Live Feature

From what I have read on the forum and have discussed with some people you cannot share autochart live maps on the Helix series of units. You can remove the Zero Line card and put into another unit or copy the zero line card and put it the copied zero line card into a 2nd unit. Is it possible to share autochart live charts while you are creating them on one Solix unit and have it display the same image on a 2nd Solix series unit?

If so, is it possible to also share a Lakemaster Chip between 2 units as well? That way I would have 1 Lakemaster Chip and 1 Zero Line Card in the Helm Solix Unit and then be able to switch to the bow and display the same lakemaster map and autochart image?

I guess it seems like a pain in the neck to switch zero line cards from the helm to the bow all the time so just trying to figure out the setup for the new boat this spring. Also, the new Solix 10 only has 1 SD card slot so it looks like you would have to pick the lakemaster chip or the zero line card.

I guess my thoughts are to run a Solix 12 at the helm and Solix 10 on the bow. I was originally thinking of running 2 Helix 10's on the Helm and 1 Helix 10 on the bow but if I cant share maps then it would be kind of tedious to be switching Zero Line Cards all the time.

What do others do in this situation? Would be nice to save some money and go with all Helix units since I dont really care about the touchscreen option.

You cannot share ACLive data across the Solix network. You have to move or duplicate the chip. You CAN share the Lakemaster chip across the Solix/Onix network. I duplicate my ZLC whenever I record ACL on either unit, once I'm off the water.
    Jimmy Young

2021 Nitro Z19
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    Humminbird
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
    Humminbird HELIX 12
    CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N at bow
    Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO at bow
    Humminbird MEGA 360
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link
    Dual Power Pole Blades

3. Member
    Thanks for the information. Other than the touchscreen and being able to share the lakemaster chip is there any other major reasons to go with a Solix over Helix units?

4. Member
    " Also, the new Solix 10 only has 1 SD card slot ". It has 2 slots

Quote Originally Posted by bhammars View Post
    Thanks for the information. Other than the touchscreen and being able to share the lakemaster chip is there any other major reasons to go with a Solix over Helix units?
    Sharing of Heading Sensor across the network, and completely separate from the GPS functionalist of the that puck is another nice feature. Also fully custom views.
    Jimmy Young

2021 Nitro Z19
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    Humminbird
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
    Humminbird HELIX 12
    CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N at bow
    Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO at bow
    Humminbird MEGA 360
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link