Thread: Z19

Banned

Z19

What's the speed to expect from this boat? Also has the value of nitro been able to hold very well? Has anyone had any problems out of lids, hinges, locks. How dry are the compartments??

68 on the slow end with a couple people getting 70, there is litterally a post about latches leaking like four threads down from this one, but over all there not bad boats, and they loose value just like any other boat but if you do a little looking the initial price is much better than other brands.

I have a nitro and it has been overall amazing. I can't tell you about older nitros but even people who hate nitro have been starting to say "nitro has came a long way, it's not like they used to be"
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

If you are buying used, Nitro only has a hull warranty for the first and second owners. If you are the third, then you are SOL if something comes up. If you are looking at a particular boat, you can call Nitro with the HIN to verify.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

65-66 "fully" loaded with two people avg. 245 lbs each...... By myself I can get 70 easily... I have reached 70 even with one Talon on my boat and a very light load... No problems with the lids, hinges, latches. I have only gotten water in the drivers rod box and that was when I was trailering the boat in heavy rain. No water intrusion in the boxes from just fishing. I have yet to figure out how it got in there for sure??? But it was very little...

It's been a great boat!
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

5. Banned
    Thanks.
    If I buy a nitro it will be new.

6. Member
    Sold my Stratos a couple weeks ago and just ordered a 2018 Z19 with Pro Package.

Good to hear!!! you are going to love it!!!
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

8. Member
    What Stratos did you have?

9. Member
    Are you going to be on any big body's of water? Watch for stress cracking along the front now. Mine did. Did have it for a month and was on my lake and stress crack down the front side. So watch for that. And I just got it back from the factory and they pretty much just sanded it and recleared it. Not very happy.

10. Member
    Had a 97 Stratos 295 PE