dedicated panoptics unit

What would be the largest and cheapest unit available for dedicated panoptics to tie into a pair of 7610 units? Can I also tie in a 3005C at the console? Would a gcv 10 work or would I need a larger connector?

Bass Pro has 93sv chirp very cheap on Black Friday sale

3. Member
    820XS $419.00 might be a good choice if stand alone.......
    Last edited by Treeguyus; 11-19-2017 at 04:21 AM.

4. Member
    Networking and sharing across the network seems to be one of those features that don't get discounted. The GCV10 will work well for you to network units, sonar and Panoptix. However the units have to also have that networking capability. What I'm saying is that it's hard to do networking and cheap. I don't know anything about the 3005C. The first two versions of the 93sv don't network. The new Plus version does network ----- with another Plus but not the GPSMAP units. The 820xs does network and does most Panoptix but may not the newest PS22. Todd has indicated that some of the older models won't run the PS22 directly or shared. Once you narrow down your choices it would be a good idea to post specifics and get Todd to verify that it's going to do what you want it to before spending.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    Would the 93SVchirp unit be a good candidate for panoptix as a stand alone and if so what all would one need to make it happen? Could this unit be used beside a Lowrance unit running 2d only on the TM?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Would the 93SVchirp unit be a good candidate for panoptix as a stand alone and if so what all would one need to make it happen? Could this unit be used beside a Lowrance unit running 2d only on the TM?
    Yes on all. I also sometimes run one of the GT combo transducers on my 93sv chirp and if not one of them, run the GT8. You could put the combo transducer on the transom and you can set the frequency so it doesn't interfere with the Lowrance.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

7. Member
    Panoptix 22TR works great on my recently purchased 93SV. Getting the G2 card at BPS Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by MDBASSNPRO View Post
    Panoptix 22TR works great on my recently purchased 93SV. Getting the G2 card at BPS Friday.
    Glad to hear it. I love my 93 SV’s. PS 22 is great as well. Nothing better than watching a fish take your bait and setting the hook.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    Networking and sharing across the network seems to be one of those features that don't get discounted. The GCV10 will work well for you to network units, sonar and Panoptix. However the units have to also have that networking capability. What I'm saying is that it's hard to do networking and cheap. I don't know anything about the 3005C. The first two versions of the 93sv don't network. The new Plus version does network ----- with another Plus but not the GPSMAP units. The 820xs does network and does most Panoptix but may not the newest PS22. Todd has indicated that some of the older models won't run the PS22 directly or shared. Once you narrow down your choices it would be a good idea to post specifics and get Todd to verify that it's going to do what you want it to before spending.
    Does the echomap 73/93sv use the same mounts as the new echomap plus 73/93sv. Can I just plot a new echomap plus version in my old mounts?