Citori 725 feather

Looking for a synthetic stock for the Citori. I bought it for duck hunting, but, would like to make it more water friendly. I hate seeing the wood swell up. Anyone know if there is one available?

2. Member
    Wouldn't expect there'd be much demand for those. Seems kinda sacrilegious to use a Citori that way. Good luck though

While I would not call it sacrilegious because its just a shot gun, I agree that might be very hard to find. Have you ducked hunted much with an break open gun? IMO, they are a pain for duck hunting. Always having to seep the barrels down to reload makes it harder to keep the muzzle in a constantly safe direction. Much prefer a slide action in the duck swamp. Of course, the way my season is going I could just leave the gun in the truck, be super-duper safe and kill just as many ducks LOL.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

4. Member
    Much better guns out there for your purpose than a Citori. But since you already have it what the hell. I only use my Citori for upland bird hunting, and not much of that either.

5. Member
    Shot ducks for several years with a Citori and a Beretta 686 until my neck could no longer handle the punishment, hard on the body shooting 3” shells almost directly overhead.