Ranger boat color

I am looking at using Eclipse Onyx Mist on my new 521L. I would appreciate any feedback from those who have rigs that incorporate this color. I am using it with Silver Anniversary Mist, Carbon Mist and Anniversary Red Mist.

2. Member
    It's dark and shows dirt but it sure does look good when it is clean.

Not quite sure what kind of feedback your looking for .It's black so scratches will show up as white gel and easier to see but on that note I thought the black hull on my boat would be a problem when I got it (pkg color scheme) but doesn't seem to be an issue after 5 years. It will be super hot to the touch in the summertime so inside the deck might be of concern I have Carbon mist on the inside deck color and has worked out great. The other thing I have read and don't know if there is any truth to this but wrapped boats with a dark color seemed to sometimes have gel problems when the wrap is removed you may want to give Justin a call at Russell Marine Products I think he has seen this.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I think it’s a great accent color, but personally would not want it at the waterline because you’d be looking at a very noticeable bathtub ring every time you pulled the boat out. Water spots would also show up strongly if used on the top cap, but then I am super picky about lots of visible dirt or marks on my boat. Very, very sharp when spotless, though.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

I had one in the past that the side of the hull was that color, no issues at all. Wasn't any harder to clean than any other color Ive had.

6. Member
    I have these colors on a new z185 and love it. Send me a message if u want some pics.

7. Member
    Yes JRB1, I would like some pics. Sent you PM....Thanks.

I get the same color each year (Eclipse Onyx Mist) it makes it look very sleek and gives me the look I like. See Video Below for reference to the color.

9. Member
    It is an AWESOME color get it especially if that's what you want you want be disappointed and congrats........

10. Member
    Thanks to all who have provided input. Your insight and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

11. Member
    That’s been my colors for the last five years, just love those colors, the eclipse is a little harder to keep from showing water marks but does look outstanding!

12. Member
    [IMG][/IMG]

13. Member
    RangerRodney, Sent you PM.

14. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like eclipse onyx mist also! It’s always my first choice when ordering a new boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like eclipse onyx mist also! It’s always my first choice when ordering a new boat.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post

Im not big on black or blue but that is one gorgeous combination right there!!
    2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP