Shearon Harris/ Ramp Construction

Saw they were pouring some type of concrete pad at Cross Point/ Upper Ramp yesterday. Boats were still using ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbill View Post
    Saw they were pouring some type of concrete pad at Cross Point/ Upper Ramp yesterday. Boats were still using ramp.
    How was the water level? Was at Hollemans a couple of weeks ago and it was crazy low...
    Family is everything!!! Fishing is a close second
    2010 TR-18 Pro w/150 OptiMax & Dual 8' Blades

Fyi
    I was forwarded your questions about the renovations planned for the Hollemans Crossing Access. As I am sure you are aware a NCWRC crew has poured the 2 push slabs. The plans are to mobilize equipment on site starting in early to mid-December. But the site will remain open until first of January. We will then shut down site and an NCWRC crew will demo old ramps and start grading for the new ramps. The improvements will include 2 double ramps (30’ wide) with 3 floating docks. There will also be a fishing pier and steps for kayak/canoe launching on the back side of the point. Once the NCWRC crew has completed those improvements if the contractors bids area accepted, a contractor will mobilize on site for grading/paving of the entrance and parking area. Our goal for all of this work is for 3-4 months. I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to email or call my cell phone below. Thanks for your interest in this project.

4. Member
    Water level is @ -4 but looks lower since Harris is a shallow lake. Be careful in the back 1/2 -1/3 of EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiner View Post
    Fyi
    I was forwarded your questions about the renovations planned for the Hollemans Crossing Access. As I am sure you are aware a NCWRC crew has poured the 2 push slabs. The plans are to mobilize equipment on site starting in early to mid-December. But the site will remain open until first of January. We will then shut down site and an NCWRC crew will demo old ramps and start grading for the new ramps. The improvements will include 2 double ramps (30’ wide) with 3 floating docks. There will also be a fishing pier and steps for kayak/canoe launching on the back side of the point. Once the NCWRC crew has completed those improvements if the contractors bids area accepted, a contractor will mobilize on site for grading/paving of the entrance and parking area. Our goal for all of this work is for 3-4 months. I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to email or call my cell phone below. Thanks for your interest in this project.
    Thanks for the update!!
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

6. Member
    They are starting to drop dump truck loads of Rip Rap in the parking lot.

Ramp will close January 2nd until completion.