Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lape0019 View Post
    DanR,

Email Moe at Pirate cove. I can PM you his email. They are open part of Saturday but are closed on Sundays.

Like I wrote above, he’s got both the Pro V bass XS models in stock and they seat 4. It’s the reason I looked at them so hard.

He’s also got a few Lund Impacts that can be ordered with that fold down back seat. I actually did a tournament out of one on St. Francis and was amazed at the room at the back of the boat.

As for princecraft, there is absolutely nothing wrong with those boats. And yeah, they pretty much always have a Merc on the back these days. The same goes for Lund but Pirate Cove with out whatever you want on it.
    OK sounds good, PM me his info and I'll drop him a line. Thanks!

Dan

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    As long as the hull has the maxed out hp engine on it.... Ie: I would not buy a rig rated for a 150 with a 90 hp engine on it or anything less than max hp.

3. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richhat52 View Post
    If your in a position to buy a new boat and it not hurt you finacially then you should do what makes you the happiest.
    this! Got a new Phoenix 920 on order now

I say your best to wait till spring buy used. Because it sounds like your not quite sure what your after.
    Oh and the 620 well your looking at creme of the crop there.

5. Member
    Sir I am sure you work to hard to spend so much on something that only gets abused. If it's more than 25% of your annual income don't do it. I would regret the payment I just signed up for.

6. Banned
    New or used? That's up to you. I bought my last 2 boats new and the one before that used. The only boat I had real issues with was the one that I bought used. As far as the Princecraft brand, it's a quality boat. Yes I have looked into them. Their 22ft Platinum makes the Lund Baron look like it's for amateurs. Personally, I like the Princecraft Xpedition series for a pure multispecise fishing boat and the 20' model would do you well pulling tubes. A bit more expensive than the Hudson Series. I have to believe Princecraft has to have better pricing in Canada than Lund or any other American brand.
    So, if you are second guessing a Princecraft, don't. If you are second guessing new or used....you'll figure it out.

7. Member
    Do what I did...find a demo boat and purchase a new motor. Best of both worlds!

I always buy used. Let someone else take the depreciation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12