USA Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna Location?

I have a 2015 FX20 Dual Console and I'm looking for optional places to install 1 or 2 Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antennas. I was told up near the bow is questionable with the trolling motor head being near by and creating a magnetic field. I like the idea of directly behind the drivers seat, but I don't know what is under that small area before the back deck. The small panel in the back corners might be a good option too. Having my riders trip on it is my only concern there... Thanks in advance for your inputs!!

2. Banned
    Tell your co-anglers to keep their feet off the fiberglass.

3. Precision Sonar
    Behind the seat works best I would recommend not getting it too close to the engine for some reason or other the pointe 1 seems to work better behind the seat

just been my experience from having to manually calibrate a ton of them in my Sonar classes

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

4. Member
    Thanks Randy!! My over-under bracket has been working perfectly!!

5. Member
    As close to the transducer as possible. Wacky Riggers made 3d printed mount for mine that is mounted right above the transducer near the motor. Solid as a rock, out of the way and no interference.

You only need 1 point 1. The big advantage is heading and both units can share the single PT1.

As stated, behind the drivers seat is a good location. Some will argue you need it over the transducer for best accuracy , but I would argue that there’s a 5+ft variance to accuracy as we don’t have military grade GPS.