2009 ZX225 Seat Storage

My 2004 ZX225 had storage under both seats as they would fold forward. I just bought a 2009 ZX225 and the seats were changed out and there is no storage under the seats now. Is this how all 2009's are or when the seats were replaced did they just do away with the storage? It was sure nice having that storage.

Thanks

2. Member
    my 09 iclass doesn't have it either. I took the seats out to clean behind them (yes, i'm that guy) and it looks like they could have very easily kept the storage as it is only foamed

3. Member
    Thanks. It looked like my was just foamed as well, but did not really know for sure. I sure liked the storage there.

4. Banned
    I just looked at a 2018 and there’s still no storage, center seat has an ice chest. I too was a fan of the storage.

No storage under my 08 ZX 2000. I'd think the 09's are the same way.
    ******2008 ZX200/200 Yamaha Series 2******
    *God is great, beer is good ---- people are crazy*

6. Member
    I miss the under seat storage. I kept my extra prop and dock ropes under one seat and under the other seat, I kept buoy markers and trash bags. Now I can’t carry the spare prop cause no matter where I put it, it’s in the way. I really miss the extra storage.