Thread: New FX21LE

New FX21LE

Very excited- just picked up my 2018 FX21LE in the Cobalt color! I've been running an '04 ZX 225 since I bought it new. I repowered it with an SHO a couple years back and just had to take the next step to move up in size and class.

Break-in starts this weekend and I can't wait to see how this thing rides and handles! I pulled the Power Poles off and will be selling those soon. (My boats get scared when I'm shallow enough to use those...)

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    that is ridiculous sir
    wish I could afford it

YOU SUCK!!!!

That Boat Is Bad A$$. It’s exactly what I want. Congrats on the new boat.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

4. Member
    Im VERY interested to know your thoughts on the ride. Ive been going back and forth for a month now on the FX21 and Legend V20.

5. Member
    Did you order it from Skeeter or buy from dealer? Beautiful boat! Congrats! I ordered same rig just in the digital camo on Tuesday just curious of time line

You will love that boat... By taking the poles off you won't know what your missing as I use mine all the time... Fantastic looking boat... Just a little warm for my tastes come July though...I need a little lighter color.... But I love the way the darker ones look...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

7. Member
    Mighty fine sir, mighty fine
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sanders View Post
    Did you order it from Skeeter or buy from dealer? Beautiful boat! Congrats! I ordered same rig just in the digital camo on Tuesday just curious of time line
    I bought it through Bella Vista Marine in NW Arkansas. Great dealership that just signed on with Skeeter earlier this year. Mark is the owner and he’s great to work with! He found this boat in stock and got me set up great.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    You will love that boat... By taking the poles off you won't know what your missing as I use mine all the time... Fantastic looking boat... Just a little warm for my tastes come July though...I need a little lighter color.... But I love the way the darker ones look...
    Yeah, I hope I don’t regret leaving the poles off, but I spend way more time in open water over here in the Ozarks. I went with the 52” shaft Ultrex, so that will be my go to “anchor.”

I hear what you’re saying about the summer heat. My previous boat had a white top cap that was nice in hot weather, but I couldn’t keep it or the white stripes (on the sides) clean and I vowed to never have white again. The good thing about this Cobalt color package is that it has the light gray carpet. I couldn’t handle the darker carpet in the summer!

10. Member
    Good deal. Dealer told me 45 to 50 days just was wondering. Give us some updates on numbers when you get her broke in

It prolly has the same carpet color mine has in it... It's darker than what I had in my Bee... But even with Skeeters light carpet I have to put water in the deck during the summer... Im a barefoot fisherman so even a little dark gets warm on the bottom of my feet..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post

I agree with using the power poles all the time. I have he 2017 version and love it.
    Last edited by jfdawson; 11-18-2017 at 09:26 PM.

13. Member
    That color is sweet

14. Member
    Awesome Ride.. I am jealous.. One day I'll have one

15. Member

2017 FX 21LE

I absolutely love mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

16. Member
    Nice boats guys... I wish a 20 or 21 foot boat would fit in my garage. But for now I'm sticking with my TZX 190. Hell I have to catty corner it and it only fits in the garage by a half a foot.