Edge Black Widow

Anyone use any of the Edge rods..i bought some recently and at first was sceptic about how they would compare to my Loomis rods i use..after using them they are hard to put down..the carbon fiber handle is Awesome

2. Member
    I've handled them in the store, but no purchase yet. Was thinking about trying one out with the black friday special going on. Only problem, I got some GLX JWR's this year and hate to purchase anything to replace them.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

3. Member
    Rods are amazing. Buddy if mine bought them back when they first came out when they were 100 a pop. Went up to 3 something as you know. I have tried them out on the water and they have been awesome. 50 percent off right now on their site.

4. Member
    Heck I forgot some went up to 500 plus.

5. Member
    Not surprised they’re discounted. I got one on the Kickstarter campaign. Liked it, softer action than most. I broke it within the first few trips setting hook on a 2 lb fish right near the middle of the rod. They wanted double their advertised warranty replacement fee to replace it. Wouldn’t give me an answer why, then when I told them to pound sand they offered free replacement but told them to donate it somewhere. I wouldn’t touch them and I can’t imagine that business model will survive. Did like the carbon fiber handle more than I thought I would....

Placed an order today... Will be interesting to see how they compare to Gary's older rods..
    I have used some for years that need replacing.

I also have a Z-bone that I'm interested to see how they compare with.

7. Banned
    I ordered one and thinking about ordering another one. Hard to pass up a NRX quality blank at that price.