Recirculation pump spray bar

Hey Guys, I'm looking to attach a piece of PVC to my recirculation outlet to spread out the stream and help oxygenate the water a little better. Only Problem is I cant find a female end that has broad enough threads to fit on the outlet. Anybody have the same problem? I looked at Home Depot and Lowes and they didn't have what I'm looking for, guess I need to go to a plumbing supply store? I'll attach a picture of my livewell recirc outlet and a pic of what I'm wanting to do. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

2. Member
    why can't you use a rubber pvc connector ! The 1 that has a clamp on either end !

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D. View Post
    why can't you use a rubber pvc connector ! The 1 that has a clamp on either end !
    Might be a little "floppy" if you know what I mean: in the waves and all.

To the OP, i think you can by that whole fitting as a thru-hull design and just replace the entire fitting that is there. Something like this maybe? Don't know the exact size you need, but they're out there.
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

4. Member
    That thread is probably the same as a hose thread. Mike is talking about a Fernco coupling but if you can find one a PVC female hose end with 1/2" glue pipe fitting will work. You might just try a piece of plastic hose with drill holes in it. That piece rat0502 has will work too.