leds blinking green on my dual pro charger???

At a lake for a tourney. Got up this am and all 4 LEDs on my charger are blinking green. 2016 520C with 4 bank Ranger/ dual pro charger.

They blink when the charger cuts the rate back to trickle on batteries that are near 100% charged. Once the batteries are fully charged, they will be steady green. You're above 90% if they are blinking.

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    As FireBassr says, nearly but not completely charged. If you had them on the charger overnight and expected them fully charged.... I’ve had that occur before at motels, campgrounds, etc. I’m not an electrical genius by any means, but what seems to happen is that you’re on a circuit with a lot of draw or low current, so that when your charger hits the slow-down cycle, the trickle is really, really trickling. At home, the blinking period might last 10-20 minutes, but with seriously diminished current away from home, the blinking period might stretch out to several hours. That’s my non-scientific guess, because I’ve only ever seen such extended charging when I’m at a motel or something with half a dozen boats hooked up to the same circuit, or 150 feet of extension cord played out.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Blinking LEDs on 2014 and later DP chargers indicate your battery is either in the finish stage from a charge which is probably the case if you used the boat yesterday, has been in maintenance mode and when it powered up it found the batteries had been discharged a bit during storage (not the case here) or it is in the finish stage of the monthly automatic equalization. The equalization is my guess since it's all four batteries.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Quote Originally Posted by FireBassr View Post
    They blink when the charger cuts the rate back to trickle on batteries that are near 100% charged. Once the batteries are fully charged, they will be steady green. You're above 90% if they are blinking.
    +1