Need machinist help

Hi Gang! Looking for someone that can machine and aluminum piece that will replace the little Lowrance unit in the dash of my 2001 203. Want like a sandwich plate made to mount a new helix 10. Don't want holes cut or drilled. I will make a template from wood and ship it out to be made. Obviously want to use someone from the board preferably a champ family member. Let me know. As always in a little hurry!!

thanks!!!

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Carlton Beach, beach cues here on BBC.
    Louis Damiano, largemouthlou here on BBC. Both excellent....and. I am sure there are others....

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Carlton Beach, beach cues here on BBC.
    Louis Damiano, largemouthlou here on BBC. Both excellent....and. I am sure there are others....
    + 1
    GETFISHED !!!

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Don, here the link to beach cues' profile. http://www.bbcboards.net/member.php?u=64964 I would also provide him pix of what you're wanting to cover

5. Member
    Thanks reggie!!

6. Member
    Guess I don't get this new software. I can't find the area to PM this guy beach cue??? Help please

7. Member
    Once you locate him in the member list directory you should be able to click on his username and the there should maybe be a box on the left with one of the options to PM him.

He is in the member list . Look under the letter B. Next look on page 105. He is there. Highlight his username and a PM option should appear in a box on the left.
    GETFISHED !!!

8. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austinbassin View Post
    Guess I don't get this new software. I can't find the area to PM this guy beach cue??? Help please
    In Tx champ's post just above in this thread, click on the link he posted for beach cues' profile. When it opens, look on the left side for a little envelope and the words send private msg. Click on that. When he responds you get a notification pop up . You should be able to follow that to read his PM to you.
    Last edited by Lea; 11-17-2017 at 07:36 PM.

9. Member
    I do most of my stuff from my phone. Can't see list using phone. Guess I will get ony ole clunker computer