T-zer lights for Talons

Hey guys, picking up my new toy tomorrow, custom 2018 Nitro Z-18...one of my accessories is dual 12’ Talons and I was looking into adding a set of T-zer lights on top but can’t find any pics of them installed or reviews of them...anyone have any experience with any of the sets from T-zer by any chance?...looking for reviews and pics of the different beam patterns they offer...thanks in advance!
    2018 Nitro Z-18 (Custom Color)
    175hp Mercury Optimax ProXS
    Tandem Axle Trailer with Custom Rims
    4 Lowrance HDS Lives (2 12’s at Console/2 16’s at Bow)
    Lowrance Ghost
    Lowrance Active Target
    Dual 8’ PP Blades (Blue)
    Bluewater LED's
    Custom Carpet Graphics (ZDecals)
    Atlas Hydraulic Jackplate
    Ionic Lithiums
    Power Pole Charge

2. Member
    Go to the Tzer website and click on one of the anchor light/Rigid light combos. You will see a chart from Rigid explaining the difference of each beam. I bought the anchor light/Rigid light combo last summer. I got the wide beam which is supposed to be all purpose. I used it for night fishing and early mornings. It works great. I really like this unit.

3. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huntnfish2248 View Post
    Hey guys, picking up my new toy tomorrow, custom 2018 Nitro Z-18...one of my accessories is dual 12’ Talons and I was looking into adding a set of T-zer lights on top but can’t find any pics of them installed or reviews of them...anyone have any experience with any of the sets from T-zer by any chance?...looking for reviews and pics of the different beam patterns they offer...thanks in advance!
    Sorry i don't have anything to add as far as your question - just wanted to say congrats and post pics when you can! I just purchased a new Z18 last month, 2017. Love it! Welcome to the team :)
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

Quote Originally Posted by A7T3C View Post
    Sorry i don't have anything to add as far as your question - just wanted to say congrats and post pics when you can! I just purchased a new Z18 last month, 2017. Love it! Welcome to the team :)
    Thanks man!...congrats on yours as well!!...I’ll keep ya posted on what I go with and post pics!
    Lowrance Ghost
    Lowrance Active Target
    Dual 8’ PP Blades (Blue)
    Bluewater LED's
    Ionic Lithiums
    Power Pole Charge

5. Member
    I have a tzer on my starboard 12' talon. It's the older model with the running light and leds facing forward. Easy to install love the ability to not need to insert pole light for low vis/night fishing.My tzeralso has leds that shine light forward toward the console,not bad light it helps in the dark. I would like to see how the new setups with the adjustable ridgid lights are. I mounted the on /off switch under dash and tied the running light off of the existing pole light plug in. Easy to install and well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I have a tzer on my starboard 12' talon. It's the older model with the running light and leds facing forward. Easy to install love the ability to not need to insert pole light for low vis/night fishing.My tzeralso has leds that shine light forward toward the console,not bad light it helps in the dark. I would like to see how the new setups with the adjustable ridgid lights are. I mounted the on /off switch under dash and tied the running light off of the existing pole light plug in. Easy to install and well worth it.
    yea I’m def gonna go with a set, just haven’t decided on beam pattern yet...might hold off till spring cause it’s almost time to tuck her in the garage for the winter but I’ll post pics as soon as I get em mounted!...thanks for the feedback!
    Lowrance Ghost
    Lowrance Active Target
    Dual 8’ PP Blades (Blue)
    Bluewater LED's
    Ionic Lithiums
    Power Pole Charge

Does anyone know how to contact someone at T-zer? I have questions and can't find a place for answers.

8. Member
    You can contact them through their Facebook page. They have great customer service. I couldn’t decide on the beam pattern either so I ended getting the wide angle on my port talon and the diffused on my starboard with the running light, driving beam on the fortrex. I ordered mine with the go pro mounts. When I received the lights they forgot the second go pro mount but I contacted them and they FEDEX’d it to me the next day, no charge. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
    Dan Mitchell
    2011 Stratos Champion Elite 202
    2021 Mercury Pro XS 225

9. Member
    I havn't seen the Tzer lights. The 2018 Talons have a built in work light.
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]