Thread: Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to tell everyone here how much I appreciate your prayers! I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving week. I know that I personally have so much to be thankful for that I should celebrate everyday like it is Thanksgiving. Number 1 I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and the price he paid for a worthless non-deserving guy like me, so that my sins may be forgiven. He has blessed me with healthy beautiful wife and daughter and so MANY more things that I am so very thankful for. I am also thankful for all my brothers and sisters in Christ and I hope that this Thanksgiving will give me and many others the opportunity to share the Gospel with others. I hope each and everyone of you have a Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless each and everyone of you and your families.
    "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Mathew ch.11 verse 28.

2. Member
    Amen! Happy Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by biggin728 View Post
    Number 1 I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and the price he paid for a worthless non-deserving guy like me, so that my sins may be forgiven.
    +1 The gift above all others.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

4. Member
    Happy Thanksgiving.

I know, the Lord blesses me more everyday.

Praise the Lord...always.

5. Member
    God Bless all

6. Member
    I am thankful for all the undeserved blessings bestowed on me daily. If I could only be worthy of them.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter