hopefully will be a Astro Owner come Sunday

looked at a 1994 Astro 20DCX with 94 200 Merc 2.5L last night
    boat is pretty rough just mainly one the top cap. someone has sprayed automotive clear on it and I is starting to peel off
    but I can live with it. I just wanted a boat to fish out of and take my kids fishing.
    I will have to say, this is a big boat. I have had 20' boats in the past and this one is huge. I was surprised of the amount of storage it has in it.
    right now the boat has a 26p Laser 2 prop on it. knowing what I know that seems way too big for the 200 and the laser props aren't the best for performance.
    I haven't got to dive the boat yet ill be doing that Sunday.
    thinking that I might mess around with it and thinking I would probably be more happy with a 24P trophy on it than the laser but wanted to ask your alls opinion.

2. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    I'm running a 25 tempest plus on mine. Does decent but I am happy with 57-60 myself.

picked the boat up yesterday and took it for a quick spin. runs pretty good with the 26p laser 2, seemed to lift well
    ill have to mess around with it some more to see what I can get out of it.

4. Member
    I have a 1991 Astro 20FDX and repowered with an E-tec HO when my Merc blew a couple years ago. Love my boat!! Good luck with yours!

5. Member
    That's a dang good fishing machine. Congratulations.

Got to run the boat some this weekend. It defnatly needs a new prop that's for sure. So far best speed I have see is 56 And it comes out of the hole like it's full of water
    The 26P laser 2 is gonna have to go