Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sounds good

2. Member
    [QUOTE=jetswu87;8875325]
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post

I've read through those post twice now, and I think I left more confused than when I started. It was 2-3 members with pages and pages of arguments LOL. Was there ever a conclusion?

Speak - Here's the post. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=827658

After all of this reading it has me gun shy to pull the trigger on the Garmin. However the horror stories on Lowrance customer support has me gun shy on theirs, you're damned if you do...damned if you don't.

The deepest water I fish is 25ft, man made reservoirs. The consensus is that the CV52 is fine for that, however some of those screen shots are pretty poor and it makes me not want to spend this money twice.
    So the picture quality on them are not sharp and clean? The brand i have used shows a great image, structure, fish on side and down image,but it's breaking me up breaking down! In last three yrs i can't get three months use out of it for breaking down. I'm done with it and thought garmin would give good pics. and hold up stronger. Now i'm confused as to what to buy.

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/garmi...-maps-172507-1

Went online and decided to pull the trigger on one. I had a $10.00 promo code they sent me and if you ship it to your local Bass Pro Shop, you get a $10.00 gift card when you pick up your Garmin.
    Last edited by I.P. Freely; 11-29-2017 at 08:02 AM.

4. Member
    I was in the BPS in Nashville a couple of days ago and they had a bunch of both the 73SV and 93SV's at the black friday prices. Chatted with one of the guys working there and he said that they had about 20 or so of the 93's.

5. Member
    [QUOTE=speak;8888861]
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswu87 View Post
    So the picture quality on them are not sharp and clean? The brand i have used shows a great image, structure, fish on side and down image,but it's breaking me up breaking down! In last three yrs i can't get three months use out of it for breaking down. I'm done with it and thought garmin would give good pics. and hold up stronger. Now i'm confused as to what to buy.
    Take a look at the screen shots and judge for yourself. Don't let a couple negative opinions decide for you.

6. Member
    I am 2 hours away from any BPS, so I called my bro who is 10 mins from the Detroit store, he went to the store on Turkeyday Sunday and bought one for me, the 73sv must not be popular as there were a bunch left even on Sunday.

I can't wait to try it out on the little lake near my house before it freezes :-)
    Shibs
    Crestliner 1700 with 90 hp 4S (2016)
    Avid spoonplugger and student of Buck Perry.
    Fish out of Muskegon Lake, MI

Onix 10 SI

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stockrex View Post
    I am 2 hours away from any BPS, so I called my bro who is 10 mins from the Detroit store, he went to the store on Turkeyday Sunday and bought one for me, the 73sv must not be popular as there were a bunch left even on Sunday.

I can't wait to try it out on the little lake near my house before it freezes :-)
    Hello from Greenville, MI. New Spoonplugger here.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 12poundbass View Post
    Hello from Greenville, MI. New Spoonplugger here.
    Hello back to you from GR :-)
    Shibs
    Crestliner 1700 with 90 hp 4S (2016)
    Avid spoonplugger and student of Buck Perry.
    Fish out of Muskegon Lake, MI

Onix 10 SI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123